IBM has made Carbon nanotubes transistors smaller and faster than silicon

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
brian wang | June 30, 2017 |

IBM scientists have made carbon nanotube transistors smaller and faster silicon transistors. Carbon nanotube transistors have long had the potential to be better than silicon, but this is the first time when that promise has been realized. Now IBM and others will have to scale up superior carbon nanotube devices.

https://www.nextbigf...an-silicon.html

Could this get extend our ability to go smaller?

Could we be going too far?!

the_incredible_shrinking_man_heads_to_mgm.jpg

IBM scientists have made carbon nanotube transistors smaller and faster silicon transistors. Carbon nanotube transistors have long had the potential to be better than silicon, but this is the first time when that promise has been realized. Now IBM and others will have to scale up superior carbon nanotube devices.

So, since there is technology that exists that can produce an IC chip small enough to fit inside the dimple of a golfball but yet can be used to download software operating system on it and put in a laptop that the powers that be haven't figured out the free energy devices of Nikola Tesla and that we are resigned to the fact that all we will ever have are combustion engines that waste 80 percent of the fuel put in them? And that waste causes "Climate Change"?????? Are you getting the picture, Mattilda????

So, since there is technology that exists that can produce an IC chip small enough to fit inside the dimple of a golf ball but yet can be used to download software operating system on it and put in a laptop that the powers that be haven't figured out the free energy devices of Nikola Tesla and that we are resigned to the fact that all we will ever have are combustion engines that waste 80 percent of the fuel put in them? And that waste causes "Climate Change"? Are you getting the picture, Mattilda?
Sounds like babble that belongs in a different forum.

So, since there is technology that exists that can produce an IC chip small enough to fit inside the dimple of a golf ball but yet can be used to download software operating system on it and put in a laptop that the powers that be haven't figured out the free energy devices of Nikola Tesla and that we are resigned to the fact that all we will ever have are combustion engines that waste 80 percent of the fuel put in them? And that waste causes "Climate Change"? Are you getting the picture, Mattilda?

Too many multi-syllable words, "comrade"???

Yes, in time.

Too much crazy!!! :tinfoil:

Too much crazy!!! :tinfoil:

Too much information for you to wrap your pea-sized brain around is closer to the truth. I can give you the source information of free energy and how Tesla figured out to harness it because we are surrounded by energy. What I believe is at the real heart of the matter is that your kind are control freaks that want "da gubermint" ran by leftists to disperse all resources according to need.......am I close???? I suspect so.

Too many multi-syllable words, "comrade"?
Too much crazy!
Too much information for you to wrap your pea-sized brain around is closer to the truth. I can give you the source information of free energy and how Tesla figured out to harness it because we are surrounded by energy. What I believe is at the real heart of the matter is that your kind are control freaks that want "da gubermint" ran by leftists to disperse all resources according to need.......am I close???? I suspect so.
What does a breakthrough by IBM have to do with "da gubermint"? That's the part that confuses me. The rest is incoherent rambling with no cites to back up whatever point you're attempting to make.

Forum List

Back