i would like a way to reject rep

There are couple people who have pos repped me for things that on reflection, I wish I hadn't said.

I felt like washing my hands afterwards

way to fuck up the thread there fitnah.....

honey hush i can hold a grudge.....

not you fitnah lol but just in general...but i would like to reject rep when the person is someone i dont care for

I get those every now and then. The "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch but to show you how much better I am than you I will say nasty things accompanied by a pos rep instead of a neg rep, aren't I peachy?" reps.

They're funny.

I'm no stranger to rejection. I've been rejected by the best of 'em. The thing you have to remember is that everybody lowers their standards sooner or later. That's when you strike!

I get those every now and then. The "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch but to show you how much better I am than you I will say nasty things accompanied by a pos rep instead of a neg rep, aren't I peachy?" reps.

They're funny.

I'm not surprised that you receive "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch" reps every now any then.

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?
this is one of my favorite ploys... i think it stings more than a neg rep could. this is validating :D.

i wish we could do the opposite of thanking a post.

:eusa_think: the following users would like to deride XXXXX for this stupid post: :thup:

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?

Bones...why don't you just pick one of their posts and NEG them for pos repping you.

I don't get it. Were they being a dick about it or was it an attempt to apologize??

Forum List

Back