i would like a way to reject rep

There are couple people who have pos repped me for things that on reflection, I wish I hadn't said.

I felt like washing my hands afterwards

way to fuck up the thread there fitnah.....

honey hush i can hold a grudge.....

not you fitnah lol but just in general...but i would like to reject rep when the person is someone i dont care for

I get those every now and then. The "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch but to show you how much better I am than you I will say nasty things accompanied by a pos rep instead of a neg rep, aren't I peachy?" reps.

They're funny.

I'm no stranger to rejection. I've been rejected by the best of 'em. The thing you have to remember is that everybody lowers their standards sooner or later. That's when you strike!

I get those every now and then. The "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch but to show you how much better I am than you I will say nasty things accompanied by a pos rep instead of a neg rep, aren't I peachy?" reps.

They're funny.

I'm not surprised that you receive "You're a complete homophobe islamaphobe bitch" reps every now any then.

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?
this is one of my favorite ploys... i think it stings more than a neg rep could. this is validating :D.

i wish we could do the opposite of thanking a post.

:eusa_think: the following users would like to deride XXXXX for this stupid post: :thup:

Spankees instead of Thankees.

i do not understand why a person would call you a hater etc...then turn around and give you rep. i would like to be able to reject that rep.

is this possible?

Bones...why don't you just pick one of their posts and NEG them for pos repping you.

Forum List

Back