I wonder...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Yesterday I had my yearly eye exam and of course I needed a slight prescription change. I have been seeing this particular eye doctor for about five years and he is really good. Does a great eye exam. His prescriptions are always right on the money and his eyewear products suit me to a tee. However, yesterday, I noticed that he wore glasses and he always has since I've been seeing him. Driving home I couldn't help but wonder if I shouldn't be going to the eye doctor that he goes to. Sort of makes you wonder just a little bit...

Yesterday I had my yearly eye exam and of course I needed a slight prescription change. I have been seeing this particular eye doctor for about five years and he is really good. Does a great eye exam. His prescriptions are always right on the money and his eyewear products suit me to a tee. However, yesterday, I noticed that he wore glasses and he always has since I've been seeing him. Driving home I couldn't help but wonder if I shouldn't be going to the eye doctor that he goes to. Sort of makes you wonder just a little bit...

Brain teaser they give to elementary school kids:

You move to a town with only 2 barbers. You go and visit both of them. One of them is neatly groomed, every hair in place on his head. Perfectly cut. The other's hair is in disarray, some of it cut longer and shorter than it should be.

Which barber do you go to?

Forum List

Back