I wonder what Japan would say if they knew who attacked their ships

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
would they be so friendly with the US or Israel?? Most likely or we'd bomb them, they would just grin and bear it. The world is getting sick of the US pushing all countries around.

I don't believe Pompeo for all the money in the world. Lets not get us in an endless miss-informed war.

Pompeo blames Iran for attack on oil tankers

So, you have inside intelligence to prove this was a false flag operation and that the U.S., and Israel was behind this? Why would Trump want a surge in oil prices which could have a negative effect on the U.S. economy? He is banking on a continued great economy to get him re-elected. It makes absolutely NO sense that Trump would want that.

would they be so friendly with the US or Israel?? Most likely or we'd bomb them, they would just grin and bear it. The world is getting sick of the US pushing all countries around.

I don't believe Pompeo for all the money in the world. Lets not get us in an endless miss-informed war.

Where is your evidence that the U.S., Israel or Santa Claus attacked those ships?

So, you have inside intelligence to prove this was a false flag operation and that the U.S., and Israel was behind this? Why would Trump want a surge in oil prices which could have a negative effect on the U.S. economy? He is banking on a continued great economy to get him re-elected. It makes absolutely NO sense that Trump would want that.

No, but I sure doubt Pompeo does as well. I know a false flag with I hear it. They didn't put Bolton in the tramp admin for naught, he was put there for a reason.

Where is your evidence that the U.S., Israel or Santa Claus attacked those ships?

Where is Pompeo's?? Is it like the Iraq war, with WMD.

Where is Pompeo's??

So that is a no you do not have any information to support your claim...

As usual...

Where is Pompeo's??

As usual...

Like I said they have been talking about war with Iran since tramp got it. They want to do another coup, our first one didn't take and we like Saudi Arabia better now!! First they sanction a country to death, then we go in for the kill.

Or a war? A war in Iran would end trump.

Where is Pompeo's??

As usual...

Like I said they have been talking about war with Iran since tramp got it. They want to do another coup, our first one didn't take and we like Saudi Arabia better now!! First they sanction a country to death, then we go in for the kill.

So Trump is the first President to Sanction Iran or have a Proxy War with Iran?

Keep on lying and until Trump ( Not Tramp ) ask Congress for a Declaration of War there is no war between the U.S. and Iran...

Also Saudi Arabia and Iran have been fight with each other since Adam and Eve and were fighting when Obama was in office, so let stop with the lies...

Where is Pompeo's??

As usual...

So Trump is the first President to Sanction Iran or have a Proxy War with Iran?

Keep on lying and until Trump ( Not Tramp ) ask Congress for a Declaration of War there is no war between the U.S. and Iran...

Also Saudi Arabia and Iran have been fight with each other since Adam and Eve and were fighting when Obama was in office, so let stop with the lies...

The US can no longer be trusted, they took themselves out of the Iran nuke deal. P5+1 was in the Iran deal and the IAEA was checking them. No other country has taken them out of the deal.

You can read about it here:

The P5+1 refers to the UN Security Council's five permanent members (the P5); namely China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States; plus Germany. The P5+1 is often referred to as the E3+3 by European countries.
P5+1 - Wikipedia

P5+1 - Wikipedia

1280px-Iran_Talks_Vienna_14_July_2015_%2819067069963%29.jpg

Forum List

Back