I Wonder If This Is Real?

Reads like a pathetic gossip column. Says nothing about his skills or ability - which are off the charts. Like most other "phenom" QBs, (c.f. D. Pryor), if he ends up in the "right" system, he will thrive; otherwise he will fall flat on his face.

Reads like a pathetic gossip column. Says nothing about his skills or ability - which are off the charts. Like most other "phenom" QBs, (c.f. D. Pryor), if he ends up in the "right" system, he will thrive; otherwise he will fall flat on his face.

I know...but for what reason other than being true did the Patriot scouts write it?

Disclaimer: I've never thought much of the guy *personally*. Seems too full of himself. And he's only 5'11".

I know...but for what reason other than being true did the Patriot scouts write it?

Disclaimer: I've never thought much of the guy *personally*. Seems too full of himself. And he's only 5'11".

Yeah, all of those SHORT quarterbacks really suck.

Drew Brees comes to mind. Man, that dude has been a FAILURE his whole career because he's only 5'11".

And that Wilson guy in Seattle. Way too short. He'll never be a winner.

Forum List

Back