I Wonder If They Can Tell?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I am an avid sports fan, but this attempt to inject their propaganda ...

"Mets and Marlins walk off field, leave Black Lives Matter shirt on home plate"

....left me with such a bad taste, that I haven't watched the Mets-Yankees series, and won't watch today's.

I wonder if other fans had a similar reaction....and whether the industry has a way to tell that it happens?

The entire Narrative of BLM is a lie. Blacks are victimized by police rarely, and the data shows that "whites" are victimized just as often if not more so.

Blacks who claim they go through life in fear of police brutality (e.g., King LeBron) are either lying or stupid. Maybe both.

How does Society get to express its rebuttal? How do the police get to defend their case?

In many ways, the BLM supporters validate much of what racists have been saying all along. Stupid, dangerous, out of control.

The entire Narrative of BLM is a lie. Blacks are victimized by police rarely, and the data shows that "whites" are victimized just as often if not more so.

Blacks who claim they go through life in fear of police brutality (e.g., King LeBron) are either lying or stupid. Maybe both.

How does Society get to express its rebuttal? How do the police get to defend their case?

In many ways, the BLM supporters validate much of what racists have been saying all along. Stupid, dangerous, out of control.

There is nothing in your post that I can dispute.

But, it requires a tiny, but important, addition.

Every negative term you've used applies to the Democrat Party, the culprit who has taught, trained, made excuses for the behaviors that have brought us to the precipitous.
A wise elderly acquaintance once made this point: who among us would not accept the gift that relieved us of the consequences of any act or action?
Black folks have been told, taught, that they are oppressed and any failure are never their fault, there is always that bete noire....pun intended......the white oppressor.
And it is easier to internalize that excuse than put the efforts in that are needed to overcome.

Exactly. Nice post, thanks.

Forum List

Back