I Wish I Was A Illegal Alien

B

Big D

July 13, 2004, 2:31 AM EDT

MEXICO CITY -- Rest up. See the family. Then head north and try to slip back across the U.S. border.

Those were among the plans voiced by the first group of 138 undocumented Mexican migrants flown at U.S. expense to their country's capital as part of a voluntary pilot program that began Monday. Usually, they are driven by American authorities back only to the border.

The costly initiative is designed to discourage repeat border crossings, but if the first plane load is any indication, many of those flown deep into Mexican territory will try to make it to American soil again.

"They caught me trying to cross three times, so I thought 'I should go home and wait for a time when security is not so strict,'" said Marcos Paldrino, a 24-year-old from Toluca in Mexico state, which borders Mexico City. "I'll try again .
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...ts,0,712165.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

This reminds me of a show on Animal Planet, you know when they fly those bears in those nets underneath a helicopter way out into the forest.

Just to see them come right back to dig in the human's trash once again.

Man I would just love to take the family down to Cabo San Lucas for a few weeks, and when were done I would just tell the Mexican Government my family and I are in Mexico Illegaly and then get a free plane ride back to the states.

Do you think I could use my frequent flyer miles and get bumped up to first class?

Hey what do you guys think?

If my family and I went to the U.S boarder patrol and told them we were all Illegal aliens from Cancun, then they would fly us all to Cancun.

A few weeks later I tell the Mexican government I am a Illegal alien from Sandpoint Idaho, would they fly me back?

I wonder if the serve a meal on these flight?

Originally posted by Big D
Hey what do you guys think?

Beginning to get the idea? Nobody gives a fuck what you think. I only play with you because hey somebody has to play with the retarded kid :D

Ya, why would people care about are boarders, they don't even care about being lied to by there own president.

People forget how the Twin Towers fell, it was not a WMD from Iraq, it was people who came to America by abusing our immigration policys.

But like you said:

Originally posted by OCA
"Listen Americans today are weak"

Hey, do you think their is a movie on these flights?

I like how they put banned next to Bully's name, it should really be on his forehead.

Hey D, I wouldn't mind being an illegal either - think of the FREE ride? I have always worked for my money, but kills me when you think how these people come here and get a free ride, would be nice right about now in my life!

janeeng said:
Hey D, I wouldn't mind being an illegal either - think of the FREE ride? I have always worked for my money, but kills me when you think how these people come here and get a free ride, would be nice right about now in my life!
Like they say, If you can't beat them, join them.

Before I go on, you have to know a few things. First, you have to know that the the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has a Community Development Block Grant program. The CDBG program gives millions of dollars of your tax money to cities all across this nation, supposedly to help the cities make various improvements for the people living in those cities. Part of the funds received by the cities can be given to private charities. That's what my city was doing.

The second thing you have to know is that Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 forbids the use of tax money in ways that discriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. John F. Kennedy put it this way in 1963: "Simple justice requires that public funds, to which all taxpayers of all races contribute, not be spent in any fashion which encourages, entrenches, subsidizes or results in racial discrimination."

The third thing you need to know is that charities aren't allowed to ask whether a charity client is an illegal alien or not. This is critical to know in this foreign land, where actual citizens are treated like second class citizens and illegal aliens are treated like first class citizens.

I started gathering facts and statistics about the city and the charities. This wasn't too difficult, because HUD requires the charities that receive HUD money to report the race/ethnicity of the people it serves. Presumably this is to root out cleverly disguised discrimination. This system was set up back in the old America, to keep evil whites from discriminating against noble blacks. I obtained the relevant HUD reports and then compared the figures against data from the 2000 census.

The census data shows that the city is 56.8% white and 31.8% Hispanic. Asian/Pacific Islanders make up 7.4% of the population. Blacks are 1.2% of the population. Others are 2.8% of the population.

I figured that if there were no racial/ethnic discrimination going on in the charities that there should be some racial/ethnic proportionality in the percentages of those served. I found just the opposite. Here's what four of the charities have reported for the period 7/1/02 to 3/30/03. Remember, each of these charities received thousands of tax dollars:
Charity A served 462 people; 3 were white (.0065%); 459 were Hispanic (99.35%).
Charity B served 182 people; 1 was white (.0055%); 45 were Asian/pacific Islanders (24.73%) 135 were Hispanic (74.18%).
Charity C served 152 people; 1 was white (.0065%); 151 were Hispanic (99.34%)
Charity D served 268 people; 2 were white (.0074%); 266 were Hispanic (99.25%)

A few months before I had obtained the above mentioned HUD report, I had looked at Charity A's earlier HUD report. The numbers then were pretty much as they are on this latest report. I complained to HUD about Charity A and supplied the statistics that seemed to point to the discrimination; if not de jure, then at least de facto. I thought this was a charity to complain about, because it was a sort of drop-in youth center. I reasoned that as a youth center, there should be a mixture of different ethnicities from the local schools. As you can see above, that's not what was going on, and 99.35% of the youths served were Hispanic.

After I sent in my complaint, a couple of months passed and then I got a letter from HUD saying that they had investigated and found no racial discrimination. I wasn't pleased with the answer so I dug deeper by using the California Public Records Act and learned from papers I obtained from the local government that the HUD investigation apparently involved little more than HUD looking at literature put out by the charity and then calling the charity on the telephone and asking if they discriminated. Of course, the charity said they didn't. I imagined the telephone conversation going something like this: HUD: "Do you discriminate based on race/ethnicity?" CHARITY A: "Nope." HUD: "Good." Case closed. The fact that 99.35% of the people served by the charity are Hispanic in a city that is only 31.8% Hispanic apparently didn't, and still doesn't, raise any red flags at HUD. Had the races/ethnicities been reversed, I imagined, at that time, that things might have come out differently. But I was then still thinking I was in America.

In my further investigation, I also discovered that Charity A not only gets HUD CDBG money, but it also gets free rent, paid for by taxpayers, in one of the local schools. This free rent is valued on Charity A's Federal Form 990 at $36,000. Charity A also holds all sorts of social events on school property. So, the appearance given is that here's a case where whites seem to be discriminated against AND it is with OUR tax money AND on public school property, AND in favor of suspected illegal aliens.

So, with all of the above in mind, I wondered why there was no outrage aimed at HUD, or the charities, or the school district that gives this free rent.

http://newnation.org/Millard/Millard-happiness-as-illegal.html

Forum List

Back