I Wish I Was A Illegal Alien

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big D, Jul 13, 2004.

1. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    July 13, 2004, 2:31 AM EDT

MEXICO CITY -- Rest up. See the family. Then head north and try to slip back across the U.S. border.

Those were among the plans voiced by the first group of 138 undocumented Mexican migrants flown at U.S. expense to their country's capital as part of a voluntary pilot program that began Monday. Usually, they are driven by American authorities back only to the border.

The costly initiative is designed to discourage repeat border crossings, but if the first plane load is any indication, many of those flown deep into Mexican territory will try to make it to American soil again.

"They caught me trying to cross three times, so I thought 'I should go home and wait for a time when security is not so strict,'" said Marcos Paldrino, a 24-year-old from Toluca in Mexico state, which borders Mexico City. "I'll try again .
    http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...ts,0,712165.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

2. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This reminds me of a show on Animal Planet, you know when they fly those bears in those nets underneath a helicopter way out into the forest.

Just to see them come right back to dig in the human's trash once again.

3. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Man I would just love to take the family down to Cabo San Lucas for a few weeks, and when were done I would just tell the Mexican Government my family and I are in Mexico Illegaly and then get a free plane ride back to the states.

Do you think I could use my frequent flyer miles and get bumped up to first class?

4. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey what do you guys think?

If my family and I went to the U.S boarder patrol and told them we were all Illegal aliens from Cancun, then they would fly us all to Cancun.

A few weeks later I tell the Mexican government I am a Illegal alien from Sandpoint Idaho, would they fly me back?

I wonder if the serve a meal on these flight?

5. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223

6. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya, why would people care about are boarders, they don't even care about being lied to by there own president.

People forget how the Twin Towers fell, it was not a WMD from Iraq, it was people who came to America by abusing our immigration policys.

But like you said:

Originally posted by OCA
    "Listen Americans today are weak"

7. Big D

Big D Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, do you think their is a movie on these flights?

8. Captain_Steel

Captain_Steel Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4

9. Captain_Steel

Captain_Steel Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Yes, to Mexico is shown the movie "Born in East LA" and to the US is shown "Coming to America" both dubbed in Spanish of course.

:piss2:illegal aliens

10. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    You might not be illegal, but you're definitly not from this planet. :)