I will not be missed

the narrative is to mock you for being the trump humping MAGAt that you are. not only did you fail reading comp - you also got a big fat F for your critical thinking skills.

you gotsta do better than that haddy - i mean c'mon.....
Just working with what you give me.

Just working with what you give me.

karma-image-buddhist-cartoon_orig.jpg

:popcorn:

After several years on this board, I am saying goodbye. The far left has won the culture war. Itā€™s embarrassing, annoying and frankly ridiculous. Still, this is what the majority wants.

Men are women
Biden is a great president who speaks coherently
The laptop story was Russian disinformation
Trump is a Russian spy
The Southern Border is secure
America is racist and must be remade
Forgive all college debt
The Democrats donā€™t need to have debates
Abortion should be allowed until week 40
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Take kids to drag shows and groom them
Give PoC reparations
Fire all dissenting voices
Have the FBI rig elections and brag about it
Donā€™t prosecute PoC when they commit crimes
Tax the rich at 99%
Being white is a privilege
Vaccine and mask mandates worked

You win. I hang my head in defeat.

Itā€™s been real

Hope you come back, you were one of the reasonable posters here.

Yes, the above is quite a list indeed. It's the reason the Left is losing, and losing hard.

After several years on this board, I am saying goodbye. The far left has won the culture war. Itā€™s embarrassing, annoying and frankly ridiculous. Still, this is what the majority wants.

Men are women
Trump is a Russian spy
Forgive all college debt
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Give PoC reparations
Tax the rich at 99%

Itā€™s been real
You should NEVER let leftist Bobos win the battle.

Men are women
Trump is a Russian spy
Forgive all college debt
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Give PoC reparations
Tax the rich at 99%

Itā€™s been real
Sure you will be missed, we need everyone to take on these idiots from the Crazy leftā€¦

Dude, keep your silly card. The rant in YOUR original post is far more deserving.
We are ALL victims of globalism taking over our country. The Democrats were just easier to get to cooperate and buy into it, that's all. The Reps are also compromised, just not as much as the Dems. You're assuming the WRONG thing thinking that I'm on one "side". I'm very much a moderate.

Really, you hand me that after YOU start whining like that?? Seriously???
:eusa_boohoo:

Foreign investors trying to influence our laws, our youth, and erode our Constitution in UN-American ways? American jobs and manufacturing outsourced to China? "Open border" sentiment? International corporate empires slowly eclipsing small business? Just some of the major obvious cornerstones. So much more below the waterline

Globalists want nations brought under their thumb as assets in their empire and these things are all either symptoms OF, or protocols FOR getting it done, maybe both. The U.S.A. is one BIG trophy for people with such an agenda. Don't EVEN try to to tell me this isn't happening. I will dismiss you as hopelessly naive in one second if you do. Just the fact that you have to ask "how exactly?" is disturbing.

Do you think you are doing something here? Message board posting is by far the most useless and inconsequential form of political expression.
That's a fact.

It's not so much what you contribute here politically... it's what you learn.

That's a fact.

It's not so much what you contribute here politically... it's what you learn.
I've been doing this shit twenty years now. I still do it because why people prefer to be pissed off and scared is still a mystery to me.

I've been doing this shit twenty years now. I still do it because why people prefer to be pissed off and scared is still a mystery to me.
But you get to keep your fingers on the pulse of what folks on both sides are thinking. People that you have interacted with for years...at least their online anonymous personas.

It is very informative in many ways.

We need some more liberals and true moderates. Like I said in another thread...we are social creatures and being outnumbered stifles exchanges.

But you get to keep your fingers on the pulse of what folks on both sides are thinking. People that you have interacted with for years...at least their online anonymous personas.

It is very informative in many ways.

We need some more liberals and true moderates. Like I said in another thread...we are social creatures and being outnumbered stifles exchanges.
If all I wanted was information I'd look for it elsewhere. I seek wisdom.

Men are women
Trump is a Russian spy
Forgive all college debt
Repeal the 2nd amendment
Give PoC reparations
Tax the rich at 99%

Itā€™s been real
Victory tastes sweet

Yes but it's not like I feel bad about it. I grew up a conservative Christian. These are my people.
That's not the point. I live in Trump country. Democrats don't even bother to field candidates for local offices. Here I get to hear from the other side.

That's not the point. I live in Trump country. Democrats don't even bother to field candidates for local offices. Here I get to hear from the other side.
You mean like me? Not exactly a standard issue democrat.

You mean like me? Not exactly a standard issue democrat.
No...but different views than anyone I know. Plus you're a veteran and blue collar and a fella who works with their hands and actual makes things. More like me than most Democrats.

Forum List

Back