I will be on Fox News tomorrow.

I have been invited to take part in the "Radio Rumble" segment on Fox and Friends. If you care to watch, I should be on at 6:20 AM.

From your personal Blog (linked on your site):
(...) We have an obligation – a Conscientious Equity – to spread our way of life around the world. (...)
Faulty Allies & Forgotten Friends: Realpolitik Politics Articles Conscientious Equity

No, thank you.

Apart from that: Nice Blog Design, with focus on readability.
Your main site should be designed same way.
Good luck for you and your career, and may your show be successfull.

nice blog design, but I doubt he deserves any credit. a wordpress blog? most likely a theme used without much alteration.

nice blog design, but I doubt he deserves any credit. a wordpress blog? most likely a theme used without much alteration.

It is wordpress, you can see it in source code of browser.
Wordpress standard install without renaming folders and files has 3 main folders on / level from where scripts and images are loaded: wp-content, wp-admin, wp-includes.

It is wordpress, you can see it in source code of browser.
Wordpress standard install without renaming folders and files has 3 main folders on / level from where scripts and images are loaded: wp-content, wp-admin, wp-includes.

this troll and george the media youtube whore guy both use wordpress and use this site to get themselves attention. using usmb. :eek:

I was asked to take part in giving my opinion on the proposed spending bailout with two other radio hosts. I will post a link to the video in a bit, as I need to cut out my segment from the disk that Fox gave me.

--Dante, I'm sorry you feel that way about me. Yes, I am new to the message board and I understand your resentment. I will make the effort to be active enough to not have the "troll" tag.

--ekrem, Yes I do use Wordpress for my blog.

I was asked to take part in giving my opinion on the proposed spending bailout with two other radio hosts. I will post a link to the video in a bit, as I need to cut out my segment from the disk that Fox gave me.

--Dante, I'm sorry you feel that way about me. Yes, I am new to the message board and I understand your resentment. I will make the effort to be active enough to not have the "troll" tag.

Neal, please. The troll tag can be a badge of honor. :lol:

I am curious more than resentful. I am actually reading up on what you have written. My issue is one of motives and the rules. I apologize if I have attacked you unfairly.

:cool:
dD

Be happy he didn't label you a sock puppet.

Be happy he didn't label you a sock puppet.

your lint is showing. you're in need of a darning

What proposed spending bailout and why did they ask you for your opinion? Do you have some special qualifications?

FTR, welcome to USMB. I hope you participate. If you do, we'll treat you like a regular poster. If you come here only to pimp yourself, you'll be abused. Of course, that's just like being a regular poster, but it'll be SPECIAL abuse.

FTR, welcome to USMB. I hope you participate. If you do, we'll treat you like a regular poster. If you come here only to pimp yourself, you'll be abused. Of course, that's just like being a regular poster, but it'll be SPECIAL abuse.

For example, right now, I call him Kneel Assberry.

If he becomes a regular poster, I will call him Neal Assberry.

No one listens to radio anymore.
I hate to say it, Dante was originally right, but he doubled back to suck up to you. (Fuk, Dante's back so soon.)

How did it go?

I was on Family Feud.

(i.e. you were on USMB)

No, I was really on Family Feud. It was one of the worst days of my life. I didn't give a single correct answer and seriously thought about hiding when my turn came. It was about 25 years ago and my brothers still laugh about it to this day.

Whenever someone brings a boyfriend or girlfriend over and it looks like they're getting into a serious relationship. My brother Chuck will go, "OK, before you get any further involved with the family I'm going to play a tape of when we were on Family Feud. Pay close attention because you might one day be related to Frank"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back