I will be on Fox News tomorrow.

How did it go?

I was on Family Feud.

(i.e. you were on USMB)

No, I was really on Family Feud. It was one of the worst days of my life. I didn't give a single correct answer and seriously thought about hiding when my turn came. It was about 25 years ago and my brothers still laugh about it to this day.

Whenever someone brings a boyfriend or girlfriend over and it looks like they're getting into a serious relationship. My brother Chuck will go, "OK, before you get any further involved with the family I'm going to play a tape of when we were on Family Feud. Pay close attention because you might one day be related to Frank"
Friend of my dad was on The Newlywed Game in the early 1970s - they used to get them tipsy before showtime!

How did it go?

I was on Family Feud.

(i.e. you were on USMB)

No, I was really on Family Feud. It was one of the worst days of my life. I didn't give a single correct answer and seriously thought about hiding when my turn came. It was about 25 years ago and my brothers still laugh about it to this day.

Whenever someone brings a boyfriend or girlfriend over and it looks like they're getting into a serious relationship. My brother Chuck will go, "OK, before you get any further involved with the family I'm going to play a tape of when we were on Family Feud. Pay close attention because you might one day be related to Frank"

so this explains IT. :lol:

Hah!:D Now that's what I call a claim to fame!:lol:

frank's okay. just make sure you wear a hazmat suit when within reach of him:lol:

frank's okay. just make sure you wear a hazmat suit when within reach of him:lol:

I've been exposed to enough that my immunity is really high.:D It's a hazard of the job.

It took forever and required me buying Adobe Premiere, but I finally have the video uploaded correctly. Fox had a technical issue with the beginning of my audio (they simply did not flip the switch in NY), but they come back to me. Anyway, here you guys go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BIAGJWWEY]YouTube - neal fox and friends[/ame]

you're right. 500,000 unique listener cume per week for my station is definitely nobody.

Are you tired of the monkey yet??

I am the monkey.

Is this your footwear??

40525_486x.jpg

It took forever and required me buying Adobe Premiere, but I finally have the video uploaded correctly. Fox had a technical issue with the beginning of my audio (they simply did not flip the switch in NY), but they come back to me. Anyway, here you guys go.

YouTube - neal fox and friends

Bitchin. Now I can say I sort of, well not exactly, know somebody sort of, not really, famous!

It will be nice because until now my only claim to fame has been through an ex brother in law who writes books on WWII fighter planes and does stints on the Military Channel.

Someday, I hope to graduate to almost, not exactly, star status myself.

Thank you Neal, bang up job.

Nice work!

My only issue with your appearance is, How come you didn't mention that I was on Family Feud?

So . . . you're the voice of the people of Miami?

(Quicktime Pro, at $30, would have been a cheaper and faster option -
hsughcool.gif
)

New Topics

Forum List

Back