Zone1 I went to high school in Brownsville Texas

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The place is usually tropical. Palm trees, citrus trees, Padre Island and Boca Chica beach. Yesterday it was 70 degrees. Well this AM, those poor bastards must be in hell cause it's 28 degrees. Many people don't even have coats are good heat. Damn!

texas temps next day.jpg

All the way at the bottom...I bet they are screaming bloody murder!

• Banned
are they opening warming centers? here they have opened just in case....churches etc will welcome people community centers on
I don't know. I don't know anyone there anymore but it would not surprise me. 28 is like killer down there.

i have family in texas , cousins and uncles. Texas is Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert and the Dallas Mavericks God bless Texas

We are sick of Turkey. I'm having steak Sunday.

We're actually doing a rib roast. I couldn't convince the Mrs that pizza was a good option...

Since my pop died and the kids all live on the left coast, this time of year means less and less to me. She still digs it, so I indulge her...

Ya'll down there in Texas have been getting the taste of winter the last couple of years..........now ya'll know what it's like for the rest of us

Having turkey twice within a months time is just too much bird. Christmas is usually ham or prime rib or something else. This year is the prime rib.

Forum List

Back