I was wrong about President Obama

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
I was wrong about President Obama

Let us call a spade, a spade. Let us call a group of armed marauding thugs, committing acts of terrorism and arson, terrorists and arsonists and let us call those who manipulate the words of others to justify their actions, barefaced liars. President Obama is one of these and how wrong I was to believe that he represented a new America.
How wrong I was. I praised the American people for not playing the race card in the last election because I am not a racist. My oldest son's four grandparents were born in four countries in three continents and how wonderful that is. But let us call a spade, let's tell the truth and not invent lies to hide behind. The fact is, the west got the entire Libya story wrong.

Fact: There is a tremendous amount of support for Colonel Muammar Al-Qathafi in Libya. Fact: Libyans enjoy the highest human development indices in Africa. Fact: in 1951, Libya was the poorest country in the world. Fact: the rebellion in Benghazi began with armed groups of thugs perpetrating massacres and acts of terrorism, against unarmed civilians.

Fact: I praised President Barack Obama for his new and fresh and very welcome stance on international relations. How wrong I was. Let us call a spade, a spade. Call him a lawyer? He is a liar. A cheap, unadulterated, disgusting, barefaced liar. He purposefully misinterpreted the words of Muammar Al-Qathafi, claiming that he had threatened his people with violence.

He did not.

He said that he would give a window for terrorist elements to lay down their arms and then said he would be implacable in punishing those who did not. How Barack Obama can claim the opposite defies logic. The only conclusion I can make is that Barack Obama is either a snivelling yellow-bellied coward who does what he is told by the Clinton (War Zone) lobby or else he is a sham

read more:

I was wrong about President Obama - English pravda.ru

Ouch.

Not true, there is not a "tremendous amount of support" for Gaddafi. we should back the Freedom Fighters in Lybia.

So Liberals with bogus peace prizes pick and choose who to illegally kill in the name of oil?

Odd.

Democrats told me they were educated.

Not true, there is not a "tremendous amount of support" for Gaddafi. we should back the Freedom Fighters in Lybia.

So Liberals with bogus peace prizes pick and choose who to illegally kill in the name of oil?

Odd.

lol Gaddaffi isn't dead, this is a UN action. and who is getting oil?

Odd.

Let me educate you a little. That bloodthirsty fucking asshole Qaddafi killed over 200 Americans at Lockerbie. He deserved to get his brain splattered for that one. That anyone supports this piece of crap is beyond me..especially anyone calling themselves an American. Fuck Qaddafi and fuck his supporters.

He should have been dead and buried decades ago.

Odd.

Let me educate you a little. That bloodthirsty fucking asshole Qaddafi killed over 200 Americans at Lockerbie. He deserved to get his brain splattered for that one. That anyone supports this piece of crap is beyond me..especially anyone calling themselves an American. Fuck Qaddafi and fuck his supporters.

So killing brown people for european oil interests is a good thing?

Funny Democrats told me for 8 years that deficits and wars for oil were terribly terribly bad.................:eusa_drool:

International Support For Gadhafi Led By Venezuela

International Support For Gadhafi Led By Venezuela : NPR

In Serbia, nationalist support for Gadhafi follows hatred for NATO

In Serbia, nationalist support for Gadhafi follows hatred for NATO

African fighters vow to support Gadhafi to the end

African fighters vow to support Gadhafi to the end - Yahoo! News

Leftist gov'ts show support for Gaddafi

Leftist gov'ts show support for Gaddafi - International - Jamaica Gleaner - Wednesday | February 23, 2011

Liberals are truly capable of cognitive dissonance. They pretend that Obama's war in Libya is not really about oil when we all know that it is. There is nothing "humanitarian" about it. It is to protect European oil interests.

Can't wait for the lefty chorus to begin chanting and protesting " blood for oil" and "obama lied, children died" etc etc....oh wait.....he's a democrat- never mind!

Odd.

So killing brown people for european oil interests is a good thing?

Funny Democrats told me for 8 years that deficits and wars for oil were terribly terribly bad.................:eusa_drool:

Naw.

Killing terrorist dicators sends a message that if you fuck with the best..you die like the rest.

Democrats get extremely upset whenever Americans are put in harm's way!!! ...well.....unless the troops are on a mission that has nothing whatsoever to do with defending the United States. Then, it's a "just" war and should be applauded!. :clap2:

Sadly, if there were even the slightest possibility that our intervention in Libya would benefit the USA, Democrats would hysterically oppose it at all costs.......:cuckoo:

Why on earth should we be supporting people who support Al Qaeda or terrorism?

I don't think we should. And if we would actually have that relatively low standard, we wouldn't be interfering in Libya at all.

Odd.

Who exactly is saying we should support Khadafi? What a number of us our saying is we shouldnt be supporting anyone here. Both sides are affilianted with terrorists. Both sides have been our enemies. We should leave them alone and fix our own country.

I don't think we should. And if we would actually have that relatively low standard, we wouldn't be interfering in Libya at all.
Because the highest authority in Obamaland- The UN - said so!! That's why. Our national interests are secondary. Remember, Obama is a "world" citizen first.

Last edited:

who said they support al Qeada? Fox "News"? they have no credibility.

Democrats get extremely upset whenever Americans are put in harm's way!!! ...well.....unless the troops are on a mission that has nothing whatsoever to do with defending the United States. Then, it's a "just" war and should be applauded!. :clap2:

Sadly, if there were even the slightest possibility that our intervention in Libya would benefit the USA, Democrats would hysterically oppose it at all costs.......:cuckoo:

Im not sure that's true. After all Obama is President now. I think they'd support it at al cost. Heck. I might support it if I saw a good reason to.

Liberals are truly capable of cognitive dissonance. They pretend that Obama's war in Libya is not really about oil when we all know that it is. There is nothing "humanitarian" about it. It is to protect European oil interests.

Can't wait for the lefty chorus to begin chanting and protesting " blood for oil" and "obama lied, children died" etc etc....oh wait.....he's a democrat- never mind!

How were the Western oil interests at risk?.

who said they support al Qeada? Fox "News"? they have no credibility.

For someone who says they are a truth seeker, you are very ignorant of what has been common knowledge since last week.

And you seem very naive to want to support a group with no knowledge of who they are or what they believe.

Forum List

Back