I was shocked! Shocked I tell you

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I was waiting in line to get into a bar yesterday and few black and Hispanic guys were in front of me. When they got to the front of the line all of them reached into their pockets and pulled out ID and handed it to the bouncer and then went inside.

I was shocked because liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs and therefore voter ID laws are racist!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs
Can you share with us some sort of document where by liberals who matter have indeed made such an attestation?

I'm sure there are no-account idiots out there who may have said such a thing. Stupid remarks made by stupid people aren't things to which I give any recognition, let alone consider them in my normative or positive assessments of public policy. Why you've paid them any mind or even with a comment about them dignified remarks such as the one of which you speak is beyond me.

I was waiting in line to get into a bar yesterday and few black and Hispanic guys were in front of me. When they got to the front of the line all of them reached into their pockets and pulled out ID and handed it to the bouncer and then went inside.

I was shocked because liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs and therefore voter ID laws are racist!

Why don't you just list the categories of humans you're ok with.

liberals have been telling me for years that black and brown people are too stupid to be able to get IDs
Can you share with us some sort of document where by liberals who matter have indeed made such an attestation?

I'm sure there are no-account idiots out there who may have said such a thing. Stupid remarks made by stupid people aren't things to which I give any recognition, let alone consider them in my normative or positive assessments of public policy. Why you've paid them any mind or even with a comment about them dignified remarks such as the one of which you speak is beyond me.

Liberals take the position that voter ID laws harm minority voters. The only way it would harm minorities is if they are not smart enough to figure out how to get valid state ID. Therefore liberals believe minorities are too stupid to be able to obtain ID, which is a pretty simple and inexpensive task.

Why don't you just list the categories of humans you're ok with.

Went right over your head, but then again you are probably one of the brain dead fool might actually not be smart enough to figure out how to get proper ID.

It is apparent that you selectively ignore those Liberals on this very board who just yesterday were eapousing the virtues of no voting IDs.

liberals did not tell you this. what is wrong with you?

I would have put them down right then and there. It's a miracle it wasn't guns they were reaching for.

#MAGA

liberals did not tell you this. what is wrong with you?
Just yesterday but you missed it.

Allow me to introduce you to the Apples and Oranges Logical Fallacy.

You're welcome!

You're welcome!
I believe you were one of those yesterday espousing anti-voter id rhetoric.

I would have put them down right then and there. It's a miracle it wasn't guns they were reaching for.

#MAGA

No you wouldn't have you big ol pussy.

You're welcome!
Just today, as a matter of fact. And?

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur. Thus...oranges and apples.

#MAGA

Maybe. Which means the next time I would be dead. The safest thing to do is to wear a shotgun strapped on your shoulder, as a deterrent. #MAGA

#MAGA

Maybe. Which means the next time I would be dead. The safest thing to do is to wear a shotgun strapped on your shoulder, as a deterrent. #MAGA

sounds like a real gun nut move.

You're welcome!
Just today, as a matter of fact. And?

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur. Thus...oranges and apples.
Then let's save taxes on Social Security Cards and Driver's Licenses; they don't work in slums either

Forum List

Back