I was recruited by Ray Epps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed attempt to change the narrative.

That is not what the guy is saying. He is pointing out Epps played a major / integral part in instagnating and inciting the events before and during 6 Jan.

While police attacked and injured protestors just standing around they allowed this guy to run around inciting and egging on the crowd.

If you wanted to shut down a violent protest it makes more sense to take on / down the instigators / inciters/ leaders.

He also points out people who were just THERE have been arrested, were held for a year, yet this major player is unscathed / unpunished.

Again, after the FBI confessed to running Ops before and on 6 Jan, Epps stinks of FBI / Govt set-up
Talking about changing the narrative... isn't that what this idiot is doing? Trying to get the sympathy of the mob that someone else should be charged?

He has been charged with attacking the police officers. That is the charge. Ray Epps being guilty or not has nothing to do with his case.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Hi Marc haven't seen you in awhile! So there's none now that I know of, but there were dozens that were being held for over a year, some in solitary confinement. But you knew that, didn't you Marc?
I've been busy.

But back to your response, so is solitary confinement verbooten on the conservative side now?

And why did you state that "they are holding people without being charged" if that wasn't the case?!??

Last edited:

That is not what the guy is saying. He is pointing out Epps played a major / integral part in instagnating and inciting the events before and during 6 Jan.

While police attacked and injured protestors just standing around they allowed this guy to run around inciting and egging on the crowd.

If you wanted to shut down a violent protest it makes more sense to take on / down the instigators / inciters/ leaders.

He also points out people who were just THERE have been arrested, were held for a year, yet this major player is unscathed / unpunished.

Again, after the FBI confessed to running Ops before and on 6 Jan, Epps stinks of FBI / Govt set-up
This is good! We both agree that Donald J. Trump should be prosecuted for instigating the January 6th attack on the Capital.

In other words, you don't want to believe this guy is a pedophile because it would hurt your cause? :itsok:

Sorry, sucker.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”​

― John Adams

Agreed.

Show me that case where is was convicted. Show me the facts. Not just that he was convicted of said crime.

I want the details.

I have seen other folks that had been convicted and entrapped by the same thing, in an attempt to impugn their character, and when I saw the details? I know how the system works.

Now? About that poisoning the well fallacy? What on Earth does this have to do with the OP?

I'm curious about the "conviction of sex crime against a minor charge," as the Deep State will often use that, as a way to smear, or keep in check dangerous folks to the establishment. Is it possible he was chatting with someone who he only believed was just pretending to play a teenager in an on-line chat format, and they were actually a FED, intentionally trying to damage him? Did he ever, in fact, have any contact, or conversation with a real live minor at all?

Or is this a Roy Moore type thing?

I cannot say, there is no information at the link about the specifics of that crime.

OTH? The details of this person are being used in a way, only to discredit what he is saying, this is intentionally, by you, a "poisoning the well," fallacy.

None of this information that you have presented, in anyway, takes away from the very real issue which this person is raising.
As soon as I read the words Deep State, I know it`s QAnon posting. I never get any further than that. :laugh:

As soon as I read the words Deep State, I know it`s QAnon posting. I never get any further than that. :laugh:
iu

Show us the video of Epps running around inciting and egging the crowd on Jan 6th.

I was googling this guys name to find his Capitol Riot case and it sure looks like he’s the same guy who raped a kid.

Thanks!

That is much what I thought.

It looks like a 23 year old man, got caught having dalliances with a seventeen year old girl, and her father got pissed. :rolleyes:

So he pleaded out, so her dad would not get him in more trouble. Like I said, a Roy Moore situation.

It wouldn't surprise me if that girl is now his wife.

None of you, have answered my question, as to how this has anything to do with the opening post.

ddce4ex-34296fe6-580f-44f3-906d-0466c34d4696.png

This loser is saying that Epps was telling the crowd on Jan 6th to go forward and get into the capitol.

That was actually this loser from the article who got to the front of the crowd and was instructing people to go forward. The loser is on video doing so. Epps isn’t.
Uh, no, that IS Epps.

Damn, that is some professional grade denial.

BADS "BlueAnon Derangement Syndrome" -- suffered by the most pathetic of the leftist losers, who scream "QAnon" when they have nothing relevant to say.

Prognosis -- untreatable and hopefully fatal.

He also accuses him of things he couldn’t possibly know.

FALSE.

Raymond McGovern
(born August 25, 1939) is a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer turned political activist.[1] McGovern was a CIA analyst from 1963 to 1990, and in the 1980s chaired National Intelligence Estimates and prepared the President's Daily Brief. He received the Intelligence Commendation Medal at his retirement, returning it in 2006 to protest the CIA's involvement in torture.[2] McGovern's post-retirement work includes commenting for Consortium News, RT, and Sputnik News, among other outlets, on intelligence and foreign policy issues. In 2003 he co-founded Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS).

"Ray McGovern: I’ll bet anybody who’s educated and can look at our media such as it is also knew. It helps to have had the opportunity to dissect the Soviet media. There are some clear parallels. Here’s a little story: When Bill Casey became head of the CIA, at the very first cabinet meeting, he complained: “I come into the CIA, and I find that fully 80% of the sources they use are open source, media sources.” What’s the lesson there? You can piece things together just by reading the media intelligently and thinking about what the dynamics are in an election year."

Thanks!

That is much what I thought.

It looks like a 23 year old man, got caught having dalliances with a seventeen year old girl, and her father got pissed. :rolleyes:

So he pleaded out, so her dad would not get him in more trouble. Like I said, a Roy Moore situation.

It wouldn't surprise me if that girl is now his wife.

None of you, have answered my question, as to how this has anything to do with the opening post.

ddce4ex-34296fe6-580f-44f3-906d-0466c34d4696.png
Not 17. She was 14.

You’re making excuses for a child rapist now.

Uh, no, that IS Epps.

Damn, that is some professional grade denial.

The only thing Epps said on Jan 6th in your video is that they’re going to the Capitol.

Which is what Trump told them to do.

The letter from the child rapist is fiction.

Not 17. She was 14.

You’re making excuses for a child rapist now.

Thank you, that IS indeed disgusting.

I totally agree with you.

I am STILL not entirely sure how that relates to the issue at hand.

Please elucidate for us, how it relates.

The only thing Epps said on Jan 6th in your video is that they’re going to the Capitol.

Which is what Trump told them to do.

The letter from the child rapist is fiction.
No, he told everyone which way the Capitol is, and that they were going INTO the Capitol.

He was an agitator to get everyone to GO INTO the capitol.

That is much different than what Trump did.

No, he told everyone which way the Capitol is, and that they were going INTO the Capitol.

He was an agitator to get everyone to GO INTO the capitol.

That is much different than what Trump did.
Still looking for that video of Jan 6th saying to go into the Capitol. Your video is from Jan 5th.

Ray Epps is the key to uncovering what happened before and during 6 Jan. He has a lot more that needs to be said, exposed.

He has the stench of FBI crime / corruption all over him, as we know the FBI already confessed to having teams on-scene and involved.

'Excessive use of force' and cases of attacking / injuring defenseless protestors need to be investigated and punished.

Of course this is being published by your favourite Questionable Source, the Gateway Pundit. The National Enquirer has more credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back