I Warned Canadian Officials: Canadians Are Being Positioned To Be Organ Harvesting Victims

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
I Warned Canadian Officials Earlier This Year: It Has Begun, Canadians Are Being Positioned To Be Organ Harvesting Victims.

I have warned them several times over the years as well' (referencing news link exposing it has begun at bottom)

As I have predicted many times over the years that if they legalize doctor assisted death, that puts us all at risk to be subjected as victims to foul play because as I warned our elected and appointed officials including the Supreme Court of Canada, once they legalize it, then people are going to blubber and whine discrimination thus deteriorate any protections in place thus subjecting us all to risk of foul play and it has already begun.

You are all being subjected to risk of foul play for organ harvesting especially if presumed consent for organ harvesting is made law (which means if you are unaware that you have to go and demand your organs do not get harvested, or if you can't find the appropriate place to do this then your organs are getting harvested whether you like it or not). This means you're subjected to risk of foul play of getting your organs harvested, you die without wanting to die because someone with money needs you or your child's organs etc. All of us Canadians put at risk just to assist a couple of people with wanting doctor assisted suicide. Doctor assisted suicide needs to be criminalized immediately before any protections in place continue to deteriorate until we are all at risk. I warned them and now it is already happening!

The following is the composition I released publicly and to the elected and appointed officials of Canada. Around a thousand officials Federally, Provincially and Territorially. This composition was released on Jan 18 2016, but go to my google plus profile page and scroll back through the years to find previous versions. The following composition can be found as released on this date on my google plus profile page by following this link for validation of an easy prediction that has already come to pass:

Part 2: Supreme Court Denying Peoples Right To Life, Liberty, And Security -…

*Part 2: Supreme Court Denying Peoples Right To Life, Liberty, And Security - Dr. Assisted Death* (Just sent to Canadian MP's)

According to the Supreme Court of Canada refusing doctor assisted death breaches three of the most basic rights such as life, liberty and security of the person, and this is in Sec. 7 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It is quite the opposite.

They are claiming quite obviously that it is unconstitutional to look out for the safety and well being of Canadian citizens to doctor assisted death due to being subjected to foul play. In the event of foul play, any citizen subjected is being robbed of the right to life liberty and security.

The right to life is not the right to die. Besides that simple fact, liberty and security along with life quite obviously in this instance would be the government protecting Canadians from being subjected to foul play in which how is the Charter of Rights and Freedoms according to the Supreme Court Of Canada protecting Canadians liberty and security to choose to life when they are being subjected to their lives being put at risk by being subjected to foul play?!!

Again, can no foul play be guaranteed? Of course not so this quite obviously never should have reversed by the Supreme Court and therefore had better be put back to the way it was before the Supreme Court reversed it in the first place.

It is so plain and simple that it surprises me that out of all of our elected, appointed and perhaps even designated officials you all drop the ball but the one man who chooses to put the well being of the future of the life on this planet before his own selfishness and lives in poverty with next to nothing aside from an obvious superior intellect with a capable body has to do the job for everyone yet again and again I do it because I care, and in this instance I care about the lives, liberty and security of Canadian citizens not being put a risk so that so very few who want their life to be short lived can get doctor assisted death!

Let me guess, now you are planning once again to steal credit for my work without so much as a made mention as has already been done on several occasions throughout the past 16 years that I have been doing this job!!! I can't say that it would come as a surprise in lieu of such! Who cares, it's only Canadian citizen David Jeffrey Spetch who keeps getting the shaft right?!!

Here I am in the middle of a very important global project and I am detoured from that work because no one else is capable of taking care of this simple task of protecting the lives security an liberty of Canadian citizens quite obviously. Here I sit in the the middle of the night always half asleep lately, suppose to be addressing officials of countries of the world because I care.

Now if I can do this with all the rhetoric I have to deal with including the worst internet connection I have ever had, then you had better be able to put this information to good use and stop this so called Supreme Court over ruling immediately.

Those of you in the Supreme Court who had anything to do with this over ruling ought to be mighty ashamed of yourselves! What are we doing with such obvious incompetence within the ranks of our Supreme Court in the first place? Is this all a part of a huge scandal in preparation for a black market?!! Would we be better off with Hamsters sitting on the benches? You in the Supreme Court who had anything to do with this deserve that for insulting our so called Justice System.

And now I will include the previous composition (Part 1) for your own convenience of which I with sarcasm point out that this is a democracy and I hint towards how such decisions are suppose to be made to create laws in the first place considering the irrelevance used by the Supreme Court to overturn a ban. If you haven't read it, I strongly recommend you see the relevance by reading it right now:

*It Is Only Fitting That Anyone Who Voted For Assisted Death Or Justices Within The Supreme Court Who Approves Get Lethal Injection Immediately If Any Canadian Gets Doctor Assisted Death With Even So Much As A Shred Of Suspicion To Foul Play*

Well People, it looks like you'd better watch out going to the hospital because you could wind up dead just to get your organs harvested.

I am also well aware that the last Parliament defecated on Canadians with such a poor decision.
Call it a hunch, or whatever you like but I strongly suspect that if those in office within the last Parliament all were given the incentive that if they voted to approve doctor assisted death that they were subjected to being given lethal injections themselves if any foul play occurs, that this being approved would have never happened. Think about the stupidity of passing this rhetoric while having no concern for the well being and safety towards the general population of Canadians in our entirety but only having the small mind to express sympathy for a few people who want to die thus exposing us all to potential for foul play.

Can no foul play be guaranteed, of course not so this quite obviously never should have passed and therefore had better be reversed.

Now that this can of worms has been opened, if left open over the years it is going to continue to deteriorate as people claim, you did it for them so why am I being discriminated the right of doctor assisted death until any laws in place to get assisted death crumble until we are all vulnerable.

If I am the only one who sees the bigger picture here and the urgency to retract this big mistake then what are you doing in office?!! Was presumed consent for organ donor cards already passed without my being aware as well?!! That would be wrong as well because it could never be guaranteed that everyone is made aware that they would have to go and make sure that they sign off as a no for organ donors where as if someone wants to be a donor, they can make the time to do this without presumed consent.

I don't want to live on as an organ imprisoned in someone else body and would rather die than have someone else's organ butchered and slung inside of me.

I am not one who encourages violence or killing of anyone, but I am one who uses words to powerfully convey a message especially when it comes to looking out for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and in this case of fellow Canadians.

The most recent story which revealed to me that this has already begun can be found right here

B.C. patient challenges new assisted-dying law

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Good to know that the safety of Canadians means so little to you as you appear to treat this like a joke. Pretty sick mentalities and tells me you are way so likely not Canadians to have such little concern.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Good to know that the safety of Canadians means so little to you as you appear to treat this like a joke. Pretty sick mentalities and tells me you are way so likely not Canadians to have such little concern.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
I'm pretty sure this sort of monstrous mentality is spread throughout the Western countries.

You got to laugh or cry. I find it helps to spend time with others who are "awake", yet who don't think they are the hero of the hour.

Spending time with the sleepwalkers will make you agitated as you seem to have an instinct to warn others of impending danger, and that conflicts with their instinct to be comfortable.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
upload_2016-6-28_23-57-18.jpeg

• Banned
Why was this moved from the Canadian forum? This is not a US discussion conspiracy theory. My prediction has already in part come to pass thus is quite obviously not a conspiracy theory!!! It's all about to unfold unless criminalizing dr. assisted death occurs and here management of this site reveals it's bias and shady support / intentions towards the well being of Canadians yet again!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada!

Why was this moved from the Canadian forum? This is not a US discussion conspiracy theory. My prediction has already in part come to pass thus is quite obviously not a conspiracy theory!!! It's all about to unfold unless criminalizing dr. assisted death occurs and here management of this site reveals it's bias and shady support / intentions towards the well being of Canadians yet again!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada!
I see where you are coming from. It's Hitler's "war fought in the shadows" which has you concerned. It keeps me up at night too. The trick is to not be outspoken. oh wait, you've blown that. :(

Forum List

Back