I wanted to move on with my life and ask this girl over text.....is she

Well if I'm feeling better by Saturday I will call her and ask the same question

Been dealing with pain the last few days

How did you get her number? :dunno:

I can't imagine that she'd give out her number if she's not interested in something... :eusa_think:

Ass-U-Me-ing you're not texting random women from the phone book and asking if they're single, I'm going with fake number.

`

I met her online mongo

Has she met you face to face?

Well if I'm feeling better by Saturday I will call her and ask the same question

I can't imagine that she'd give out her number if she's not interested in something... :eusa_think:

Ass-U-Me-ing you're not texting random women from the phone book and asking if they're single, I'm going with fake number.

`

I met her online mongo

Went on two dates and we lost contact

Then she saw me online and was like....."hi there" we started talking again and then she had the flu. And then it was a blizzard

So now I'm like.... what's up?

`

I met her online mongo

Then she saw me online and was like....."hi there" we started talking again and then she had the flu. And then it was a blizzard

She met you. That explains everything.

`

I met her online mongo

Contact her, tell her you're busy but you want to talk to her, set up a time, and then don't show.

dating anyone.

I haven't heard shit since yesterday. So why can't she say YES or NO?

See the silly shit I be talking about when it comes to woman?
Why do you need an answer from her in order to move on?

Because it's easier to put shit behind you when the girl is not available
Your motto should be....."NEXT!" When I was single girls got cut the moment they did not return my call.

If they were even remotely interested, they would return your call.

I have never pushed a woman into going out with me. I have never bothered, harassed or made an issue of a date. I have never pressed myself on a gal, and the last one I really was interested in and asked out more than once, was high school. I asked her out three times over the course of about 8 months - cause my world revolved around her. After the third time, she never spoke to me again, so I never pried. We had mutual friends, and she kept conversing with me - so I thought I had a chance. I wanted to believe I had a chance.....but for some reason the gods choose against me.

Asking a gal out and not getting a return call, is no big deal. Asking that one gal out and getting turned down......the one that makes your heart flutter......hurts like hell.

Been there.

Shadow 355
I agree. Thats why if one didnt return my call I was on to the next. Woman change their minds, get back with old boyfriends, find someone else all the time. There is no reason to stress over one that wont call you back. I learned that as a youngster when I was dating one girl who I think was having trouble deciding between me and another guy. She never admitted that was the issue but she told me it was the biggest mistake of her life not calling me back.

she didn't answer you for a reason dope. She wants zero, ZERO to do w/ you.

Last edited:
I swear I can not believe I am still posting in this thread!

1. Never text a question and never phone them either. You should ask the individual to meet you for Coffee, and ask face to face if they are interested in a long term relationship... ( I would have to question any woman sanity if they are interested in you. )

2. Never try to meet someone online!

3. You want to meet the perfect mate for you at places you enjoy. If you enjoy music then go to places where your type of music is being played. if it Church is your thing then meet someone there. If you enjoy cooking then take a cooking class, and meet someone there, but ditch the online seen. I do better at a local Starbucks than I would ever do online...

online-dating.jpg

online-dating2-1h3togt.jpg

I married a man I met on line
Not sure that is an endorsement.... ?

oh it was not on a dating site... that is important to note!

Call me old fashioned, but if you're truly interested in someone, you should ask them out face to face. Texting is impersonal and too cold.

I know if someone texted me, I'd probably not answer them unless I REALLY didn't have anything better to do.

dating anyone.

If you could disengage from playing pocket pool you would get your answer much quicker.

dating anyone.

You sound desperate and pushy...no wonder the chicks run from you like you have fire aides.

It wasn't pushy, it was a question. YES or NO
No answer means she is seeing someone new. You are a standby just in case it doesnt work out.

dating anyone.

You sound desperate and pushy...no wonder the chicks run from you like you have fire aides.

No answer means she is seeing someone new. You are a standby just in case it doesnt work out.

I figured that because she is a hottie. She also must think I;m retarded to beleive she had the flu

dating anyone.

I figured that because she is a hottie. She also must think I;m retarded to beleive she had the flu

I doubt she cares whether or not you believed it.

I just want to know why is she ignoring me after that text? When we were chatting all the time

I just want to know why is she ignoring me after that text? When we were chatting all the time

The fact that you care is your problem, women don't respect desperation. Women are like dogs, you have to train them and never ever let them think they're in charge.

Forum List

Back