I want to make a deal with the devil. Does the devil want me?

I just decided to leave God...me and God don't get along.

Does the devil want me?

You bet he does. For eternity. Who do you think was behind the really terrible decision you just made?

Well could ya refer him (the Devil) to this post?

God and I were behind it, babe (haha.) He (God) wants me to do something that I will not.

Does the devil want me?

You bet he does. For eternity. Who do you think was behind the really terrible decision you just made?

obama as the devil.jpg

Yes but we have Obamacare.

I've lost my faith again...the Bible to me now is just folk wisdom.

Does the devil have anything that doesn't involve hurting others?

If you want to the devil's work, you could volunteer to work at Hillary Clinton campaign headquarters.

Does the devil want me?
there is no THE Devil

For Jews, anything that even remotely conflicts with the idea that Gd is One and Indivisible will be rejected out of hand because it precludes true pure monotheism. The idea that there is a Gd in heaven above who fights against a god of the underworld, or of hell, is not monotheism. It is, however, the same duality found in other pagan faiths. The Bible speaks of a character known as The Satan, who acts like a prosecuting attorney, or a district attorney, in Gd's court. However, The Satan has no power or authority in and of himself, rather he must get permission from the Judge, Gd, to do anything.

Does the devil want me?

I'll meet you hell......we can get reacquainted with all our old friends!

That burning shit was just put in there for effect. You know how the god fearing are when they're trying to scare folks.

Forum List

Back