Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by PredFan, Nov 26, 2016.
I will try to answer honestly and without malice.
What are your feelings about the $trillion infrastructure plan idea?
I wonder who is going to pay for it. It is one of a couple of things I disagreed with Trump on. Not sure that the Congress will approve though, we shall see.
I volunteer to handle the malice, proceed please.
Should we allow people of orange skin color to use the same water fountains as black and white people?
I have a few questions:
1) After you beat your slaves, do you drown a few puppies for good measure?
2) What is the best way to flaunt your white privilege?
3) Do you always wear a Top Hat and monocle, or just on holidays?
1. I own neither slaves nor puppies. I'm a cat person.
2. I wouldn't know. I have never tried.
3. I don't wear hats at all, they hide my perfect hairless dome. I'd wear a monacle if I could find one.
Does it bother you that the only issue he has been consistent on over the decades is his defense of that hair-do?
It sounds like the money would be borrowed, and that was one justification that Steve Bannon made - that with low borrowing rates now is the time to rebuild stuff.
Idk, I guess it's a question of whether one believes that our national debt will lead to near-term painful consequences.
Separate names with a comma.