Trump "Only in America"

"Only in America could a man who offended Hispanics, Muslims, Jews, and African-Americans, as well as women, babies, and the handicapped, become the Republican nominee for president."

Did he take their dumby away?

Another liberal who can't come to terms with the American people turning their backs on Hillary Clinton and what's left of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party?

Say what you will about Trump, Lew...Clinton was STILL a worse choice! I know you don't want to admit that...but it's true. You folks ran probably the only candidate who Trump COULD have beaten...and what's laughable is that you fixed the process so that she had no competition from the Democratic side to make it all possible!

Another liberal who can't come to terms with the American people turning their backs on Hillary Clinton and what's left of the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party?

Say what you will about Trump, Lew...Clinton was STILL a worse choice! I know you don't want to admit that...but it's true. You folks ran probably the only candidate who Trump COULD have beaten...and what's laughable is that you fixed the process so that she had no competition from the Democratic side to make it all possible!

It wasn't my candidate... and as I have said, The republican party didn't have to elect Trump in the primaries, they could have actually chosen a REAL candidate like Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, or Bush.

It wasn't my candidate... and as I have said, The republican party didn't have to elect Trump in the primaries, they could have actually chosen a REAL candidate like Kasich, Cruz, Rubio, or Bush.

I'm afraid you're going to have to blame that on you liberals as well, Lew. Do you remember Jeb Bush complaining that the main stream media was only covering Donald Trump and basically ignoring everyone else? Be honest...news outlets like CNN pushed Trump in the GOP race and kept the focus on him because they thought he'd be easy for Clinton to beat! Kasich, Cruz, Rubio & Bush got no coverage and it wasn't something that just happened. The liberal main stream media tried everything they could to fix this race for Clinton...right down to rigging the GOP race. The toughest network on Trump before he got the nomination was FOX. Funny how that all changed once he and Clinton were the two nominees! Then CNN and the rest went after Trump with every negative thing they could come up with. You want to assign blame for a Trump Presidency? Start by pointing fingers squarely at CNN and the rest. They gave you this Presidency. They were too arrogant to see it coming.

I'm afraid you're going to have to blame that on you liberals as well, Lew. Do you remember Jeb Bush complaining that the main stream media was only covering Donald Trump and basically ignoring everyone else? Be honest...news outlets like CNN pushed Trump in the GOP race and kept the focus on him because they thought he'd be easy for Clinton to beat! Kasich, Cruz, Rubio & Bush got no coverage and it wasn't something that just happened. The liberal main stream media tried everything they could to fix this race for Clinton...right down to rigging the GOP race. The toughest network on Trump before he got the nomination was FOX. Funny how that all changed once he and Clinton were the two nominees! Then CNN and the rest went after Trump with every negative thing they could come up with. You want to assign blame for a Trump Presidency? Start by pointing fingers squarely at CNN and the rest. They gave you this Presidency. They were too arrogant to see it coming.

Why do I have to blame Republicans voting a lying fraud candidate in the primaries on Liberals?

Trump is preferable to all of those lunatic ideologues. All we've been hearing from his camp is that he was lying his ass off during his campaign. That is a good thing.

Only in America could a black man of zero,accomplishment, zero legislative achievement, zero experience in finance or foreign affairs, who associated with known terrorists against America, who publicly stated he wanted to fundamentally transform the country be elected president.

And then only in America could that same man repeatedly lie to th American public, use the justice department to harass and deny citizens their rights, take away millions of Americans health care, have more,than five trillion in deficits in four years be elected to a second term.

Last edited:

Why do I have to blame Republicans voting a lying fraud candidate in the primaries on Liberals?

You can't bring yourself to admit that liberal news outlets like CNN pushed Trump over the other candidates...can you, Lew? Then as soon as he was the GOP nominee running against Hillary they totally changed tack and started attacking him relentlessly. THAT is why you should blame the liberal media for a Trump Presidency!

Trump is preferable to all of those lunatic ideologues. All we've been hearing from his camp is that he was lying his ass off during his campaign. That is a good thing.

Trump was never the person you on the far left made him out to be, OldSchool! He's essentially a Rockefeller Republican...fiscally conservative and moderate on social issues. I don't think he gives a hoot about Roe V Wade. He's going to concentrate on jobs and the economy. Why? Because everything else is secondary! That includes repealing ObamaCare and putting Hillary in prison. It's going to be about jump starting the nation's economy and putting people back to work and off the government dole.

Trump was never the person you on the far left made him out to be, OldSchool! He's essentially a Rockefeller Republican...fiscally conservative and moderate on social issues. I don't think he gives a hoot about Roe V Wade. He's going to concentrate on jobs and the economy. Why? Because everything else is secondary! That includes repealing ObamaCare and putting Hillary in prison. It's going to be about jump starting the nation's economy and putting people back to work and off the government dole.
So he ran a campaign of blatant lies to dupe the morons that make up most of the GOP? I hope you're right.

You can't bring yourself to admit that liberal news outlets like CNN pushed Trump over the other candidates...can you, Lew? Then as soon as he was the GOP nominee running against Hillary they totally changed tack and started attacking him relentlessly. THAT is why you should blame the liberal media for a Trump Presidency!

So you are saying that Republicans did not inform themselves on the issues enough to pick the better candidate but relied more on propaganda and the fact that Trump was in the news more than anyone else?

So he ran a campaign of blatant lies to dupe the morons that make up most of the GOP? I hope you're right.

He told the far right what they wanted to hear. What he does once he becomes President will tell you who Donald Trump really is just like any other President. Barack Obama let us know where he was coming from by how he spent his stimulus and TARP monies and how he made the Affordable Care Act his number one priority even though he promised to make jobs and the economy his focus when he ran for President. Trump will establish what kind of a President he'll be in exactly the same way.

So you are saying that Republicans did not inform themselves on the issues enough to pick the better candidate but relied more on propaganda and the fact that Trump was in the news more than anyone else?

What I'm saying is that if you have a 16 person field and 1 of the 16 is getting 90% of the coverage...then the other 15 people are dead in the water. I'm also saying that when the nature of that coverage changes dramatically once that 1 person is nominated then it's obvious that the media were playing "King makers"!

He told the far right what they wanted to hear. What he does once he becomes President will tell you who Donald Trump really is just like any other President. Barack Obama let us know where he was coming from by how he spent his stimulus and TARP monies and how he made the Affordable Care Act his number one priority even though he promised to make jobs and the economy his focus when he ran for President. Trump will establish what kind of a President he'll be in exactly the same way.
What the far right wanted to hear is terrifying and un-American. And you're a member of that group.

It's hilarious to me that you admitted that Trump's best shot at being a good President is that everything he said was a lie to fool you rubes.

Were all the Republicans worse choices?

What the far right wanted to hear is terrifying and un-American. And you're a member of that group.

It's hilarious to me that you admitted that Trump's best shot at being a good President is that everything he said was a lie to fool you rubes.

Since I'm a Republican who is also fiscally conservative but moderate on social issues I took what he said about many things on the campaign trail with a grain of salt just as I did with Hillary Clinton's claims that she was going to crack down on the very same Wall Street bankers who contributed millions to her campaign. If you're a GOP candidate you have to court the Evangelicals, the gun lobby and the Right to Lifers. That's political reality. It's what Trump had to deal with and he did so masterfully.

As a hint for the future, OldSchool...heed the advice my father gave me about politicians...pay attention to what they have DONE in the past...not what they promise to do in the future!

Were all the Republicans worse choices?

Than Hillary? I can't think of a more flawed candidate in my lifetime, Fridgid. Hillary Clinton had so much "baggage" coming along with her during this campaign it's a miracle her plane was even able to get off the ground!

Since I'm a Republican who is also fiscally conservative but moderate on social issues I took what he said about many things on the campaign trail with a grain of salt just as I did with Hillary Clinton's claims that she was going to crack down on the very same Wall Street bankers who contributed millions to her campaign. If you're a GOP candidate you have to court the Evangelicals, the gun lobby and the Right to Lifers. That's political reality. It's what Trump had to deal with and he did so masterfully.

As a hint for the future, OldSchool...heed the advice my father gave me about politicians...pay attention to what they have DONE in the past...not what they promise to do in the future!
One of the Trump campaign's biggest problems was handling what he's done in the past.

I look forward to seeing your type disappointed when he fails in all of the promises he made to you.

Forum List

Back