I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

I don't. Simple reason. The same as I post for every single one of these threads.

He is better than Hillary.

As long as Hillary is not in the White House I am satisfied.

I don't. Simple reason. The same as I post for every single one of these threads.

Trump is more than "better" than the witch Clinton.

He is infinitely better!!!!!:thup:

I had this weird flash back in history, in 1933 in Germany, many good people were fed up with the economic and political atmosphere ended up putting a mad demagogue into office as their leader.

You might want to see a professional about that.

20krein-superJumbo.jpg

When Donald Trump first announced his presidential campaign, I, like most people, thought it would be a short-lived publicity stunt. A month later, though, I happened to catch one of his political rallies on C-Span. I was riveted.

I supported the Republican in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances, even as conservative friends and colleagues said I had to be kidding. As early as September 2015, I wrote that Mr. Trump was “the most serious candidate in the race.” Critics of the pro-Trump blog and then the nonprofit journal that I founded accused us of attempting to “understand Trump better than he understands himself.” I hoped that was the case. I saw the decline in this country — its weak economy and frayed social fabric — and I thought Mr. Trump’s willingness to move past partisan stalemates could begin a process of renewal.

It is now clear that my optimism was unfounded. I can’t stand by this disgraceful administration any longer, and I would urge anyone who once supported him as I did to stop defending the 45th president.

Far from making America great again, Mr. Trump has betrayed the foundations of our common citizenship. And his actions are jeopardizing any prospect of enacting an agenda that might restore the promise of American life.

More: Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.

18krein2-web2-master180.jpg

Julius Krein (@JuliusKrein) is the founder and editor of American Affairs.

Better late than never! I applaud this young man for his honesty and admitting his mistake. I hope many others will follow.
'The Beat' had a great interview with him.

I agree. I watched it. I always watch Ari Melber.

I had this weird flash back in history, in 1933 in Germany, many good people were fed up with the economic and political atmosphere ended up putting a mad demagogue into office as their leader.

About what?

Flashbacks of incidents that occurred probably well before you were born.

You have earned a gold star for idiocy. Kudos, Ever read a history book? Or heard of allusions? Jesus.

LOL! rightie Nutter

Before the election, people argued that Trump could well bungle us into a war. I said that was absolutely true. But that same war was just as likely, if not more likely, if Hillary was elected. The only difference is that Clinton would get us into it trying to be clever, and she historically has always been just a hair shy of clever enough to pull it off.

About what?

You have earned a gold star for idiocy. Kudos, Ever read a history book? Or heard of allusions? Jesus.

None that gave me flashbacks.

About what?

Reflection, introspection flashbacks to history. You don't do that. You should. Try it, it dosen't hurt.

Unfortunately, Trump voters admitting that they were wrong won’t help anything – the damage is already done.

As a consequence of their stupidity they’ve placed into office an ‘administration’ comprehensively wrong on the issues, contemptuous of the rule of law, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

By the time the malignancy that is Trump leaves office the damage caused will be irreparable.

About what?

Reflection, introspection flashbacks to history. You don't do that. You should. Try it, it dosen't hurt.

I'm surprised you failed to flashback to the violent communist antifa movement in Germany during the same period. I guess your flashbacks are as selective as your standing for the 1st Amendment.

Does he have photo proof of his ballot that he voted for Trump? Any Hillary voter could easily claim this. He sounds like leftist controlled opposition.

Exactly what I was thinking. He looks like a mealy mouthed turd operative. No serious Trump voter regrets not voting for Hillary.

Ah, another binary-bot checks in
---- WHERE n the entire page does it mention anything about a "Hillary"?

Pogo's Law wins again. :rock:

I'm afraid we all had that flashback.

I guess I shouldn't say "all". Apparently there were those who were not paying attention.

Unfortunately, Trump voters admitting that they were wrong won’t help anything – the damage is already done.

As a consequence of their stupidity they’ve placed into office an ‘administration’ comprehensively wrong on the issues, contemptuous of the rule of law, and hostile to the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

By the time the malignancy that is Trump leaves office the damage caused will be irreparable.

The same could be said for your dear leader, but Trump has managed to erase much of his harm with more to come. LMOA

Forum List

Back