I voted against Obama because...

No, I mean you were orgasmic over my bitchiness, and projected the orgasm onto me.

I voted against Obama because...

...partly because of his inexperience. Now that he has experience, he most likely has my vote. After watching Romney turn into a do-and-say anything for a vote guy, Obama gets my support. Better the devil I know than the dooshbagh I don't.

I voted against him because he sounded like a smarmy shyster.

Seems he is.

No, I mean you were orgasmic over my bitchiness, and projected the orgasm onto me.

Do you fantacize about us guys like that often?

Do you really think we view you as some hot chick? Funny, I have my visions of you, but hot chick is not how I would describe you. I suppose if I had to describe the person I see when I think of you, it would be on the lines of Patricia Ireland and she has absolutely zero alluring qualitiies.

Immie

Last edited:
I will never get the image out of my head of him projecting his orgasm onto you in a public forum. I could have lived without that.

kgusmb.png
L]

was that a neg rep or a pos rep?

hmmm, only a manifold type would know

Last edited:

Do you fantacize about us guys like that often?

Do you really think we view you as some hot chick? Funny, I have my visions of you, but hot chick is not how I would describe you. I suppose if I had to describe the person I see when I think of you, it would be on the lines of Patricia Ireland and she has absolutely zero alluring qualitiies.

Immie

No, you're the one who referenced my orgasm over my bitchiness.

Since I honestly have never thought of bitchiness as sexy, in myself or others, I have to assume you're projecting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back