I used to think Republicans were religious and uppity

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I used to think the Republican Party was comprised mainly of polite Religious people who touted Victorian values. Now it seems the GOP has been taken over by foul mouthed working class rednecks.

Even as a person who is liberal on social issues I actually wish the GOP was nothing but polite civilized Evangelical people.

The Russians are among the most religious people on the planet. I think large numbers of Russians should be brought into America and be encouraged to breed like rabbits.

But they would most likely become very very conservative. They despise homosexual activity in Russia (74% in 2013). It is legal but you think anti-gays are hostile in this country now.. Just imagine how bad a bunch of Russian Republicans would be.

I used to think the Republican Party was comprised mainly of polite Religious people who touted Victorian values. Now it seems the GOP has been taken over by foul mouthed working class rednecks.

Even as a person who is liberal on social issues I actually wish the GOP was nothing but polite civilized Evangelical people.

The Russians are among the most religious people on the planet. I think large numbers of Russians should be brought into America and be encouraged to breed like rabbits.

So what you are saying is, you don't like that we get in the lefts face and give them a dose of their own medicine, go suck on it.

But they would most likely become very very conservative. They despise homosexual activity in Russia (74% in 2013). It is legal but you think anti-gays are hostile in this country now.. Just imagine how bad a bunch of Russian Republicans would be.

I'd think that the tough laws would be a good enough price for a more polite society. That would be a very tough thing to push down the throats of Americans. Even the most conservative people in this country aren't that crazy.

I'd think that the tough laws would be a good enough price for a more polite society.
That would be a very tough thing to push down the throats of Americans. Even the most conservative people in this country aren't that crazy.

There's a lot wrong with your post. The GOP used to be all about big business. Evangelicals have never been polite or civil in their politics. They always had a lot hateful hillbillies since the Reagan era but they didn't let them near the microphones.

The Russians are not especially religious and a lot of them are already here to get away from how fucked up Russia is.

So what you are saying is, you don't like that we get in the lefts face and give them a dose of their own medicine, go suck on it.

And with that absurd paraphrasing of the three short paragraphs in the OP we see yet another sub-610er rear their head, take to the keyboard, and make their ineptitude plain for all to see. Tsk, tsk, tsk.....

There's a lot wrong with your post. The GOP used to be all about big business. Evangelicals have never been polite or civil in their politics. They always had a lot hateful hillbillies since the Reagan era but they didn't let them near the microphones.

The Russians are not especially religious and a lot of them are already here to get away from how fucked up Russia is.

And liberals used to be anti-business...full of hateful people....they still are made up of that...but they cherry pick some one percenters as well!

They always had a lot hateful hillbillies since the Reagan era but they didn't let them near the microphones.

Yep....Then along came Facebook and Twitter making it possible for all those folks to see that they are not alone, and here we are...For the rest of us, thanks to those two tools, we now know just how many self aggrandizing poltroons and cretins there truly are in the country.

And with that absurd paraphrasing of the three short paragraphs in the OP we see yet another sub-610er rear their head, take to the keyboard, and make their ineptitude plain for all to see. Tsk, tsk, tsk.....

Did you work on that reply all week then wait for an opportunity? :laugh:

That would be absurd paraphrasing of absurd paragraphs.

99/99

How might I have, fool? You just wrote it 30 minutes ago.

How might I have, fool? You just wrote it 30 minutes ago.

So to paraphrase, it eats at you that I'm wealthy and hoard my money refusing to pay my fair share, got it.

As usual, you jaw-droppingly arrogant, elitist liberal snobs are confusing "redneck" with "white trash," 2 different species. The basic definition of a redneck is a person in a rural area who works outdoors (hence, the suntanned neck). That's all. White trash is what you see on Jerry Springer and generally don't work for a living at all. But the fact you liberals elites look down your noses at the working-class blue collar shows what rotten, spoiled-brat, cold-blooded characters you have. Hey, I thought Democrats were supposed to be the party of the working poor! Obviously no longer.

Forum List

Back