I Told You So

Poll: Majority of Americans say they are not seeing change in paychecks due to tax cuts

Poll: Majority of Americans say they are not seeing change in paychecks due to tax cuts

A majority of Americans say they are not yet seeing President Trump's tax cuts reflected in their paychecks, according to a new poll.

A CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds 52 percent of working adults say they haven't seen a change.

Just 32 percent of the working adults report taking home more money due to the tax cuts, which Trump signed into law late last year.

A CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds 52 percent of working adults say they haven't seen a change.

You said 48% would see a change?

Only 32% report taking home more money due to tax cuts, That's less than 1/3rd.
/——-/ out of 800 asked and only 60% who actually got a pay check. Fake poll

Says the Putin pundundt.

Only 32% report taking home more money due to tax cuts

How many reported taking home more money due to the Democrat tax cut proposal?

Democrats want to raise wages. Tax cuts for working class is chump change. What would you rather have, a five percent tax cut, or a $10.00/hr raise?
. A $10.00 dollar an hour raise to who ??????????????? People get raises per their contributions to the job, and not as some kind of entitlement where everyone gets paid the same regardless of their contributions........ People are not like cattle who all get the same plate of grain regardless of weight, size or energy level coming in from the field.

How much does an employer pay the people that make them all of their money?
. They pay them according to their contributions, and also what the market they are in will bare. Hopefully they have a minimum start in which usually is above the minimum required by law yet all depending. Then they have a reward system that gives incentives for the employees to give it their all. Of course no employee is ever the same, so the pay scale will apply accordingly to each ones contributions and loyalty. Profit sharing should be a program that exist in every company.

Democrats want to raise wages. Tax cuts for working class is chump change. What would you rather have, a five percent tax cut, or a $10.00/hr raise?

Democrats want to raise wages.

All Democrats who own companies are free to raise wages as much as they like.

Putin's philosophy to enilialate western culture.

I agree, Dems and Putin are very similar.

One could actually calculate what actual savings may be, but the legislation isn't permanent. It changes , especially after 2020 , guess who's the biggest beneficiary ? ~S~

That would be me, a One Percenter.

Based on your delusion/confusion about the tax rate your "trust" pays.....that's funny.

Three percent of revenue is what every corporation paid. Today, it's two-percent of revenue. BIG win for corporations.

Three percent of revenue is what every corporation paid.

Every corporation? That's hilarious. And wrong.

Prove it.

Give me a list of the 20 biggest corporations and show they paid 3% of revenues.

Yes, onepercenter is a moron.

I didn't vote for Trump which makes me a non-moron.

You vote for the brittle-bone bitch?

I voted for the person and the party that wants to promote the working class.

Republicans like Santorum want students to learn CPR rather than push for responsible gun laws.

Be more specific.

Clinton and Democrats.

Dude, little early to be drunk.

Thanks for the laugh.

Yes, onepercenter is a moron.

Republicans like Santorum want students to learn CPR rather than push for responsible gun laws.
/—-/ So you voted for Trump. BTW are you saying the new gun laws will actually be enforced for once? How about getting the police to respond?

I'm not a hypocrite or a sociopath so I couldn't have vote for Trump.

We don't have any laws that could have stopped a person like Paddock. We need an NCIC type of federal gun registry. We also need responsibility laws that would throw the Father of the latest shooter in Florida in jail. As far as I'm concerned it should be that rest of his natural life.

As I've stated many times on here, WE NEED MORE POLICE! The big question is how to pay them. For example, the FBI has world-wide responsibility and has less personal than the NYPD.

So you voted for the hypocritical sociopath, with brittle bones.....Hillary!

We also need responsibility laws that would throw the Father of the latest shooter in Florida in jail.

Ummmm....he died in 2004. Moron.

. A $10.00 dollar an hour raise to who ??????????????? People get raises per their contributions to the job, and not as some kind of entitlement where everyone gets paid the same regardless of their contributions........ People are not like cattle who all get the same plate of grain regardless of weight, size or energy level coming in from the field.

. They pay them according to their contributions, and also what the market they are in will bare. Hopefully they have a minimum start in which usually is above the minimum required by law yet all depending. Then they have a reward system that gives incentives for the employees to give it their all. Of course no employee is ever the same, so the pay scale will apply accordingly to each ones contributions and loyalty. Profit sharing should be a program that exist in every company.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! Employers pay as little as they can get away with. Paying a market price, like the fresh catch of the day, is a cheap excuse for not paying those that make you all of your money a living wage.

FYI; Profit sharing is a scam. Employers set the profit price which is NEVER the actual profit number. Employees can make a much better deal for themselves by working for an employer that pays a living wage and investing themselves.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! Employers pay as little as they can get away with. Paying a market price, like the fresh catch of the day, is a cheap excuse for not paying those that make you all of your money a living wage.

FYI; Profit sharing is a scam. Employers set the profit price which is NEVER the actual profit number. Employees can make a much better deal for themselves by working for an employer that pays a living wage and investing themselves.

Paying a market price, like the fresh catch of the day, is a cheap excuse for not paying those that make you all of your money a living wage.

What's a living wage? Where? Why?

That would be me, a One Percenter.

Based on your delusion/confusion about the tax rate your "trust" pays.....that's funny.

Three percent of revenue is what every corporation paid. Today, it's two-percent of revenue. BIG win for corporations.

Prove it.

Give me a list of the 20 biggest corporations and show they paid 3% of revenues.

I have, numerous times. You made the challenge. Are you chicken?

/—-/ So you voted for Trump. BTW are you saying the new gun laws will actually be enforced for once? How about getting the police to respond?

We don't have any laws that could have stopped a person like Paddock. We need an NCIC type of federal gun registry. We also need responsibility laws that would throw the Father of the latest shooter in Florida in jail. As far as I'm concerned it should be that rest of his natural life.

As I've stated many times on here, WE NEED MORE POLICE! The big question is how to pay them. For example, the FBI has world-wide responsibility and has less personal than the NYPD.

We also need responsibility laws that would throw the Father of the latest shooter in Florida in jail.

I wrote the latest, not the one before the last. WOW! If that isn't a need for stronger gun regulations.

Prove it.

I have, numerous times. You made the challenge. Are you chicken?

No you haven't. Not even once.
REV TAX
WMT $486B $6.2B
WBA $118B $0.693B
BAC $100B $11B

I guess you could prove that every other corporation I didn't list paid 3% of revenues. LOL!

I wrote the latest, not the one before the last. WOW! If that isn't a need for stronger gun regulations.

I wrote the latest, not the one before the last.

Who is the shooter you're writing about?

Thanks to the Tax Cut Exploding the Deficit, we see inflation everywhere. Trash bill doubled 100%, Water bill increased 41%, Sewer bill up 23%, Electric up 18%, McDouble up 68%, Gasoline up 70%, etc.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks to the Tax Cut Exploding the Deficit, we see inflation everywhere. Trash bill doubled 100%, Water bill increased 41%, Sewer bill up 23%, Electric up 18%, McDouble up 68%, Gasoline up 70%, etc.
/—-/ Fake News Award of the day

Thanks to the Tax Cut Exploding the Deficit, we see inflation everywhere. Trash bill doubled 100%, Water bill increased 41%, Sewer bill up 23%, Electric up 18%, Gasoline up 70%, etc.

A tax cut 3 months ago caused those prices to rise?

LOL!
Yes, all rose that much since January 1, 2018 except for gasoline only up 30% since then, but up 70% since Trump elected.

48% increase for water & sewer!

All of which has nothing to do with the tax cut.

Thanks to the Tax Cut Exploding the Deficit, we see inflation everywhere. Trash bill doubled 100%, Water bill increased 41%, Sewer bill up 23%, Electric up 18%, Gasoline up 70%, etc.

A tax cut 3 months ago caused those prices to rise?

LOL!
Yes, all rose that much since January 1, 2018 except for gasoline only up 30% since then, but up 70% since Trump elected.

48% increase for water & sewer!

All of which has nothing to do with the tax cut.
/—-/ Libtards will blame their jock itch on the tax cut.

Forum List

Back