I told you...mothers of boys suffering from gender dysphoria...are mentally ill themselves, I would say Munchausen by Proxy...just my opinion...

I'm a born in the eighties child. Going through school I never encountered anyone who thought they were transgender, not even in college
I don't understand this sudden explosion of it all

You missed the big faggot-rights movement of the 1970s, where the seeds for this insane bullshit were planted. You missed hearing from those of us who predicted some of where this would lead, though I don't think any of us, in our darkest nightmares, could begin to imagine some of the fucked-up shit that we're seeing now.

Faggots going after children was easy to anticipate. NAMBLA was openly, a big player in the early faggot-rights movement. The modern phenomenon of open efforts to sexually confuse children, to make boys think they are girls, and girls think they are boys; to subject them to chemical, hormonal, and surgical mutilation; I don't think any of us saw that coming, even as recently as five or ten years ago.

The motive is pretty obvious. Sexually-confused children, feminized boys and masculinized girls, are what these pedophiles crave. Modern puberty-blocking drugs allow these victims to remain child-like longer, past the point where they otherwise would start maturing into adults, no longer of interest to the pedophiles.

I guess, back in the 1970s, we just couldn't imagine this level of fucked-up evil, nor the technology to enable it, nor how easily so many of us would be deceived and intimidated into accepting it.

Last edited:
SObOR1F.jpg

Democrats want to destroy the nuclear family to fundamentally change America.End of story.

It's been a goal of theirs for decades. They did it to the black population, starting in the 1960s. They're trying to do it to the rest of us, to this day.

It was one of Karl Marx's stated goals for Communism. He saw the family as a relic of everything that he wanted to eradicate.

I think some of these mothers are also man haters that have extreme misandric views. So if you can't punish a man then a boy will work just fine.

I think some of these mothers are also man haters that have extreme misandric views. So if you can't punish a man then a boy will work just fine.

The James Younger matter comes to mind as an obvious example.

Also, Tommy Lobel. I haven't been able to find anything on him more recent than 2011, when, as an eleven year-old, he was being “transitioned into a girl” by his lesbian “mothers”.

A State regulation should be established documenting the gender at birth and maintaining the original documentation along with surgical changes of the original gender. Opposite-sex hormones may exacerbate genetic predispositions.

Gender Dysphoria

Surgeons, shrinks, and geneticists all stand to profit from this transgender trend which will be placed on the back burner and seriously compromised at de-dollarization and WWIII.

'Female Pseudohermaphroditism with Normal Female Internal Structure
FPH (pseudohermaphroditism) may be defined as an apparent male or an individual with ambiguous external genital appearance accompanying a normal female karyotype. Several publications have described a distinct form of FPH, which is associated with malformations of the internal genital, urinary, and gastrointestinal tracts....They may occur in the apparent absence of testosterone or SRY.
This spectrum of defects could be explained as a disturbance of a specific caudal development field (a single morphogenetically reactive unit in the embryo), with FPH serving as a relatively rare marker of this process that occurs in the absence of testosterone.
This combination of defects reflects the failure of migration or of the urorectal septum to fuse with the cloacal membrane. When this interaction does not occur, the cloacal membrane does not divide. Since the raphe of the male scrotum reflects this re-fusion of these folds, those cases of FPH with caudal anomalies in which there is no raphe may represent this mechanism.'
(Inborn Errors of Development: The Molecular Basis of Clinical Disorders of Morphogenesis p. 209 The Sex Determining Pathway)

Genetically vetting the mental patient before surgery may reveal dangers of leaving any original tissue behind, and by default, the risk of thoracic cancers. Vetting may not have taken place at all.

Talk about the deck stacked against the kid.....

The mother (mostly single parent) is deranged.

Then she takes the kid to a "mental health professional" who most likely is a woman and who have also been proven to be mostly mental defectives themselves with all kinds of life issues.

Once she gives the OK the kid is taken to a butcher (surgeon) for a pre-op session who only sees a lifetime of further money-making opportunities ahead instead of a child in acute danger.

Three people in this scenario should simply be taken out and flat-lined and the kid saved.
A certain line is crossed when moving from mental to physical which then encompasses the entire genome. Did the Nashville killer-tranny have any genital anomalies such as those described above, and was a shrink, theologian or both, counseling it before it murdered.

Forum List

Back