I thought there was supposed to be a rally today

Was it cancelled or something because of weather?

Their just arriving. CSPAN will cover it live at noon.

rallyreflectingpool.jpg

Well, we know that there will never be the same number that showed up at the Glenn Beck "screw America first" rally. Didn't that have like 87 trillion show up?

they rally round the family
with a pocket full of shells
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58-36lSqG4]YouTube - Bulls On Parade - Rage Against The Machine[/ame]

Watching it now. It's good to hear these great Americans speaking about bringing us together as a people, and realize our common goals and ideals.

I'm not hearing anything about any enemies. It's all about a positive message, and is inclusive of all of us. They make me proud.

Watching it now. It's good to hear these great Americans speaking about bringing us together as a people, and realize our common goals and ideals.

yeah right, we're about as together as a people as DemonRats and Republican. With you demonRats it search and destroy. People like me will never stand with the likes of you. you wascaly wabid little wabbit.

yeah right, we're about as together as a people as DemonRats and Republican. With you demonRats it search and destroy. People like me will never stand with the likes of you. you wascaly wabid little wabbit.

Willow, you need to stop lifting your posts from Warner Brothers cartoons.

I'm not hearing anything about any enemies. It's all about a positive message, and is inclusive of all of us. They make me proud.

I'll bet you stood proud when sharkton said beck had no right to speak on MLK's day and on the steps of the black folks Lincoln Memorial.. Yep that's frickin together all right.

Willow, you need to stop lifting your posts from Warner Brothers cartoons.

Hey fat ass, you need to get over the notion that you can tell me what to do.

Forum List

Back