I thought there was supposed to be a rally today

"One Nation working together" sounds evil to me. :cuckoo:

when did they come to this conclusion? since the election all they've done is bash white people, Republicans and the Tea Party. NOW they want to be one nation?? fucking A.

Last edited:
I'm not hearing anything about any enemies. It's all about a positive message, and is inclusive of all of us. They make me proud.

I'll bet you stood proud when sharkton said beck had no right to speak on MLK's day and on the steps of the black folks Lincoln Memorial.. Yep that's frickin together all right.

He's speaking now about accessibility to higher education. What a great rally of unity.

Wow, they just had an Irish woman talking about working together. WoW! What a terrible message.

:lol::lol:
I'm not hearing anything about any enemies. It's all about a positive message, and is inclusive of all of us. They make me proud.

I'll bet you stood proud when sharkton said beck had no right to speak on MLK's day and on the steps of the black folks Lincoln Memorial.. Yep that's frickin together all right.

He's speaking now about accessibility to higher education. What a great rally of unity.

and tomorrow he'll be right back to bashing Republicans, white people, and Tea Partiers.. Enjoy your afternoon of togetherness whydonchya? :lol:

and tomorrow he'll be right back to bashing Republicans, white people, and Tea Partiers.. Enjoy your afternoon of togetherness whydonchya? :lol:

Just like Beck went back to bashing liberals and Obama. Get over it

I'm over it dud, I never got excited by you and your ilk's lies about "one fucking nation working together" try again tomorrow.

I'm over it dud, I never got excited by you and your ilk's lies about "one fucking nation working together" try again tomorrow.

:lol:
You know what the funny part is, Willow? I live in a conservative area, I probably have more friends and family members that are cons. I also vote for cons locally. Your way of thinking is what divides us.

:lol:
You know what the funny part is, Willow? I live in a conservative area, I probably have more friends and family members that are cons. I also vote for cons locally. Your way of thinking is what divides us.

My way of thinking is directly related to what I see and hear of demonRats bashing Republicans, white people and the Tea Party. I don't make that shit up.

Forum List

Back