I thought Breitbart was conservative? Check out this story about the 2020 election.. BIAS galore

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

In this article, there are several references to "Trump's lies" about the election results

and etc.. I couldn't believe I was at Breitbart.

True, you see AP (associated press) at the beginning of the article, but so far, I hven't found anything from BB rejecting the IN YOUR FACE BIASED words

Does any jouranlist try to be objective anymore????

site:

Virginia Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, sent weeks of text messages imploring White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to act to overturn the 2020 presidential election — furthering then-President Donald Trump’s lies that the free and fair vote was marred by nonexistent fraud, according to copies of the messages obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News.

free and fair vote was marred by nonexistent fraud

real objective, isn't it?

Breitbart isn't conservative in the classic sense. It's horseshit in the classic sense. It said Trump lied and you think that shows bias? It was a temporary lapse of judgement when they accidentally printed the truth.

• Banned
Breitbart isn't conservative in the classic sense. It's horseshit in the classic sense. It said Trump lied and you think that shows bias? It was a temporary lapse of judgement when they accidentally printed the truth.
so some idiot on the internet says Trump lied and I'm supposed to believe him--or some article that is just transperantly BIASED

a true idiot if you think most people assess facts that way...

A large % of Biden voters have no idea they voted.

Democrats believe democracy is 2 giant vote harvesting operations competing with each other for ballets to fill out.

In this article, there are several references to "Trump's lies" about the election results

True, you see AP (associated press) at the beginning of the article, but so far, I hven't found anything from BB rejecting the IN YOUR FACE BIASED words

site:

Virginia Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, sent weeks of text messages imploring White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to act to overturn the 2020 presidential election — furthering then-President Donald Trump’s lies that the free and fair vote was marred by nonexistent fraud, according to copies of the messages obtained by The Washington Post and CBS News.

The inclusion of the editorialization in a “news report” does reflect crappy reporting.

But of course, substantively, the wife of a SCOTUS Justice is entitled to her own political views and has an ongoing right to “speak” those views. She herself is not a SCOTUS Justice. And her husband, who is a SCOTUS Justice, isn’t bound by her views nor is he required in law or logic to recuse himself because his wife expresses any views — even on a topic which the Justice might rule on.

And Trump's remaining supporters persist in claiming that Trump's future isn't slipping away??

But how can Trump ever step out gracefully to allow DeSantis to claim the prize?

Could it be that Trump will have to choke over one of his fries and big macks, for America to move on?

site:

Last I heard Breitbart died more than 10 years ago. So I don't think he's very political today.

The inclusion of the editorialization in a “news report” does reflect crappy reporting.

But of course, substantively, the wife of a SCOTUS Justice is entitled to her own political views and has an ongoing right to “speak” those views. She herself is not a SCOTUS Justice. And her husband, who is a SCOTUS Justice, isn’t bound by her views nor is he required in law or logic to recuse himself because his wife expresses any views — even on a topic which the Justice might rule on.
yeh, but you are preaching to the choir

The libs need to know this

But of course they couldn't care less about such things as logic, the Constitution.. freedom of speech.. or freedom Period

We need to purge the evil from our midst

Ginni knew who really won the election. Nothing wrong with her wanting the truth to come out.
She obviously is not the only one. Anyone with a 1/2 a brain who was paying attn knows it was stolen

The thing I don't get is: have the 4 on SCOTUS made a decision yet RE Brunson?

site:

That article is from March. You are just now hearing about Ginny Thomas's coup attempts?

The thing I don't get is: have the 4 on SCOTUS made a decision yet RE Brunson?
The hearing is January 6. Coincidence?

When the Supremes laugh Brunson out of court, are you going to attack the Supreme Court building?

That article is from March. You are just now hearing about Ginny Thomas's coup attempts?
geez.. clueless lib (what other kind are there?)

It is not about that. It is about BIAS.

Reading comprehension issues, as per usual w/ the dimrats

geez.. clueless lib (what other kind are there?)

It is not about that. It is about BIAS.

Reading comprehension issues, as per usual w/ the dimrats
Where's the bias, rube? It's a fact Ginny Thomas sent those texts.

It's also a fact that Trump lied about the election. Bigly.

That is an old story but with a new cycle of elections coming up then it may become a rematch. Just when your thinking, why would they come up with the same old thing. Then it dawns on you that it's not an issue of whether they believe that their right, it just an issue of do they have anything else? Can they change the narrative?
That comfort zone is warm and cozy. Denial certainly gives them hope. You got to love when your favorite vinyl record gets caught on that one area of a song and just repeats itself.

Forum List

Back