I though I was reading Orwell again

if the assholes would shut the hell up and listen to the protestors in the townhall meetings instead of trying to shut them down they'd know who was in opposition and why.. then they wouldn't need their dirty little snitches!

I just had a thought.

Instead of being disgusted that the president is asking us to report or neighbors' dissent we should all turn ourselves in.

we could crash the e mail address and maybe just maybe the president would get the point that most Americans do not want another trillion dollar spending bill rammed down our throats.

I AM SPARTACUS

[youtube]mOCsNrzlV2k[/youtube]

lol, great idea...just send that email adress all kinds of junk for them to siphon through...fwrd all spam to the gov, lol!!

operation "I AM SPARTACUS"

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep.
Into you heart it will creep.
It starts when you're always afraid
The man comes and takes you away
Stop children, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down.

As true now as ever.

However, this threat to your liberty is somewhat blown out of proportion, methinks.

I get propaganda (and marching orders, too, incidently) every damned day in my mailbox.

It's all from the Dems.

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep.
It's starts when you're always afraid
Stop children, what's that sound

As true now as ever.

However, this threat to your liberty is somewhat blown out of proportion, methinks.

I get propaganda (and marching orders, too, incidently) every damned day in my mailbox.

It's all from the Dems.
thats interesting
i dont get any from the GOP
and i'm on a lot of their email lists
and i did a really dumb thing last fall, i actually sent them money
yet i still dont get "marching orders"

How is the government asking people to email what they believe to be phony information about the healthcare plan, a violation of the Constitution?

I don't approve of Universal Government wipe your butt for you healthcare. I think that this is being link is being blown out of proportion.

welcome to the ways of the extreme right....

there is no limitation of speech...the administration is simply asking that they be informed of any misconceptions being spread about the health plan....hardy sinister in my opinion...but i am sure the rightists will use it to spread fear and more name calling....

real nazis...yea thats right... this admin..is closer to real nazis than the last 60 years...

i dont know who is more scarey...which bunch of partisan idiots...the right or the left... clinging to any dumbshit that makes your agenda appear to be better than the others guys without thinking of the merit of what is being claimed

How is the government asking people to email what they believe to be phony information about the healthcare plan, a violation of the Constitution?

I don't approve of Universal Government wipe your butt for you healthcare. I think that this is being link is being blown out of proportion.

there is no limitation of speech...the administration is simply asking that they be informed of any misconceptions being spread about the health plan....hardy sinister in my opinion...but i am sure the rightists will use it to spread fear and more name calling....

real nazis...yea thats right... this admin..is closer to real nazis than the last 60 years...

i dont know who is more scarey...which bunch of partisan idiots...the right or the left... clinging to any dumbshit that makes your agenda appear to be better than the others guys without thinking of the merit of what is being claimed
It appears to me that some staff member, probably a former campaign worker, forgot that there is a difference between sending information to a campaign and sending it to the government. She should have just asked that the untruths be passed along and made it clear that she didn't want emails.

It's kind of sad that the politicians can't handle these things like adults and instead must blow them out of all proportion.

Heck, I gave Dubya well over a year before I began to suspect he was trying to turn the country fascist. These loons have been howling since day one.:doubt:

bone, you are REALLY talking to the wrong guy to call HIM partisan

and i got news for ya
the way the Obama administration is reacting to these people going to the town halls IS naziesque

It appears to me that some staff member, probably a former campaign worker, forgot that there is a difference between sending information to a campaign and sending it to the government. She should have just asked that the untruths be passed along and made it clear that she didn't want emails.

It's kind of sad that the politicians can't handle these things like adults and instead must blow them out of all proportion.

Heck, I gave Dubya well over a year before I began to suspect he was trying to turn the country fascist. These loons have been howling since day one.:doubt:
BULLSHIT
i dont believe you gave one day

BULLSHIT
Of course you don't, because you're a partisan hack. Never liked the guy, always thought he was a moron, but I never thought much about him at all until it was clear there were no WMD raining down when we invaded Baghdad.

BULLSHIT
Of course you don't, because you're a partisan hack. Never liked the guy, always thought he was a moron, but I never thought much about him at all until it was clear there were no WMD raining down when we invaded Baghdad.
you are a fucking moron
i'm not anywhere near as partisan as you are
LOL
you just confirmed i was right'you said you ALWAYS though he was a moron(projection on your part)
they dont give Harvard MBA's to morons,

BULLSHIT
you are a fucking moron
LOL
you just confirmed i was right'you said you ALWAYS though he was a moron(projection on your part)
Obviously, they do...especially when Daddy pays for it.

I don't recall saying it was a violation of the Constitution

So much for the ways of the moonbats to misrepresent

what wieght does public opinion matter anyways?

we are either going to bow down to Big Insurance, Big Government, or a marriage of both when it comes to the issue of HC

we're left to be free to howl in the paperwork.....

what wieght does public opinion matter anyways?

we are either going to bow down to Big Insurance, Big Government, or a marriage of both when it comes to the issue of HC

we're left to be free to howl in the paperwork.....

We are already bowing to both. The question is do we want the government to take the lion's share.

Paranoia strikes deep.
It's starts when you're always afraid
Stop children, what's that sound

As true now as ever.

It's all from the Dems.
thats interesting

me either, they ask for cash but no marching orders, i dont send

As true now as ever.

It's all from the Dems.
thats interesting

me either, they ask for cash but no marching orders, i dont send

Yeah that essantially what I get from the Dems, too.

A brief note telling me how bad the Rs are making things followed by a petition for my money to help them fight it.

I probably get four or five of these a day.

SPAM

you are a fucking moron
LOL
saying stupid things like this is why people think you're a moron

when you say that you devalue every degree Harvard grants, including Obama's law degree

Obviously, they do...especially when affirmative action pays for it
see?

Last edited:
you are a fucking moron
LOL
saying stupid things like this is why people think you're a moron

when you say that you devalue every degree Harvard grants, including Obama's law degree

Obviously, they do...especially when affirmative action pays for it
see?
That's a good point, dcon, but it doesn't change the fact that diplomas can be bought. Pretending otherwise makes you the stupid one in this conversation.

I had to buy mine. With both money and satisfactory completion of the curriculum.

What's the debate here?

i just emailed them from one of my like nine emails from my school library...a very obnoxious...hilarious email.

Forum List

Back