I though I was reading Orwell again

How is the government asking people to email what they believe to be phony information about the healthcare plan, a violation of the Constitution?

I don't approve of Universal Government wipe your butt for you healthcare. I think that this is being link is being blown out of proportion.

welcome to the ways of the extreme right....

there is no limitation of speech...the administration is simply asking that they be informed of any misconceptions being spread about the health plan....hardy sinister in my opinion...but i am sure the rightists will use it to spread fear and more name calling....

real nazis...yea thats right... this admin..is closer to real nazis than the last 60 years...

i dont know who is more scarey...which bunch of partisan idiots...the right or the left... clinging to any dumbshit that makes your agenda appear to be better than the others guys without thinking of the merit of what is being claimed

I don't recall saying it was a violation of the Constitution

So much for the ways of the moonbats to misrepresent

You don't even know me and you are calling me a moonbat? I am not a moonbat.

You made this post, when confronted by another post about this story.

"the fucking government has no business asking people to report what other people are saying. something you libtards have forgotten.

so feel free to forward this to the brown shirts in the white house.

i will actively resist any and all attempts of the fucking government to infringe on more of my liberties, including my economic freedoms"

If this isn't about any violation of the Constitution,. why did you say what you did, when confronted about this story? There is no infringement of your constitutional rights on this supposed story, but you post in the extreme as if there is. I simply replied to what you had already said.

But go ahead and call people names you don't know.

The White House - Blog Post - Facts Are Stubborn Things
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

so it seems that our benevolent government wants you to rat out anyone who disagrees with the current "good for you" multi-trillion dollar government scheme.

So don't forget to e mail the notes of all your casual conversations to the White House

This is not some wacko political activist group asking you to report the content of e mails and private casual conversations it is a direct request from the White House and the president.

To quote a line from the movie Equilibrium

"It's my job to know what you're thinking"

So all of you, do your job and report what your neighbors and friends are thinking especially if those thoughts are counter to the current president's "vision"

You give a fine example of utter paranoia. So the Whitehouse wants to know people’s views (perceptions or misperceptions) about its healthcare plan. It probably wants this so that it can clarify some misunderstandings that may be floating around in cyberspace. It certainly is not for brining critics in front of some federal inquisition committee. I think that approaching it this way is a good idea. It sure would be better than that screaming match that happened in Philadelphia. (Shakes his head) If you are so concerned for your safety and livelihood dare you criticize the plan – If you are so scared that some government thug is going to break down your door if you criticize Obama, then create an anonymous email account. It is as simple as that.

Oh No! The following site are scheduled to be destroyed by the Thought Police

Anti Obama.net: Health Care

The site below better watch out too or it might get scheduled for re-education

Denver Anti-Obama Health Care Reform Rally — Live Free Colorado Live Free Colorado

I’m just kidding you guys. Sheesh!
have you done your brownshirt job and reported them yet?

No. It is not a required that we “report” them. I’m not really that interested in whether or not people have mistaken or biased opinions of it. Even if I wanted to “report” them, I would first ask if they would want me to forward their criticisms to the Whitehouse. I would not “report” them if they requested that I not do so. Yet, I would consider their reply as cowardice. I would not consider it to be “reporting” them. I would consider it to be my forwarding their position, opinion, criticism to the Whitehouse for possible clarification by the Whitehouse.

I just marvel at what seems to me to be undue paranoia from critics of Obama’s healthcare ideas and this [email protected] address.

Oh No! The following site are scheduled to be destroyed by the Thought Police

Anti Obama.net: Health Care

The site below better watch out too or it might get scheduled for re-education

Denver Anti-Obama Health Care Reform Rally — Live Free Colorado Live Free Colorado

I’m just kidding you guys. Sheesh!

No. It is not a required that we “report” them. I’m not really that interested in whether or not people have mistaken or biased opinions of it. Even if I wanted to “report” them, I would first ask if they would want me to forward their criticisms to the Whitehouse. I would not “report” them if they requested that I not do so. Yet, I would consider their reply as cowardice. I would not consider it to be “reporting” them. I would consider it to be my forwarding their position, opinion, criticism to the Whitehouse for possible clarification by the Whitehouse.

I just marvel at what seems to me to be undue paranoia from critics of Obama’s healthcare ideas and this [email protected] address.
LOL
damn, you took that hook line and sinker
it was a JOKE

LOL
it was a JOKE

Doh! Sorry. Sometimes I’m such a literalist with no sense of humor.
:redface:

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

so it seems that our benevolent government wants you to rat out anyone who disagrees with the current "good for you" multi-trillion dollar government scheme.

So don't forget to e mail the notes of all your casual conversations to the White House

This is not some wacko political activist group asking you to report the content of e mails and private casual conversations it is a direct request from the White House and the president.

So all of you, do your job and report what your neighbors and friends are thinking especially if those thoughts are counter to the current president's "vision"

Bush/Cheney would have tapped into your email and phones to search for what is being said.

If Obama was evesdropping he wouldn't be asking for information.

LOL
it was a JOKE

Doh! Sorry. Sometimes I’m such a literalist with no sense of humor.
:redface:
i thought the "brownshirt" was a dead give away

LOL
no hard feelings

Bush/Cheney would have tapped into your email and phones to search for what is being said.

seriously, look up project echelon and when it was started and who signed it and the updates to it

here we go again

wtf does the obama administration asking people to report the contents of private conversations have to do with either bush or cheney?

i was not in favor of the patriot act and this attempt by the president to marginalize anyone who disagrees with this current trillion dollar scheme or any other of his schemes for that matter as some sort of kook offends me.

Funny how we hear this from liberals like hillary

[youtube]NJxmpTMGhU0[/youtube]

and liberal demonstrators a la Acorn ,which receives millions in government money, who are paid and bussed to private homes to "protest"

ACORN’s “Muscle for Money” does the bidding of SEIU | San Francisco Examiner

These are all legitimate grass roots protests.

But when people demand answers from their so called representatives about a health care bill none of them have read, or express any opposition to health care they're called astro turf protests, Brooks brothers brigades and kooks and Bella Pelosi herself called them Nazis

White House Brushes Off Health-Care Protests - WSJ.com

[youtube]oRCq7mv7HVM[/youtube]

So its OK to protest and disagree as long as you're protesting against or disagreeing with anyone but a dimocrat

Last edited:

Forum List

Back