I think you should make it so everyone can see who is repping whom..

I think that would be a hoot.

Not the comments, just be able to check the profile page and see say the last 10 people who have repped the poster. I think it would be wildly amusing.
Are you saying there are "secret rep trades" going on here? No way!

Edited

why would it stifle debate? since when do you care what anyone else thinks, allie?

If you knew it would be public knowledge, would you rethink any of your final clicks on either the green or red buttons?

I know I would... and I'll bet anyone a dollar that the percentage of folks 'fessing up to it will match the percentage of folks who 'fess up to masturbating.

Yes it does. It sucks when the people who follow the rules are the ones who get shit on by the ones who flaunt them.

AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, lol.

The secret is just not to care, but I still think it would be funny to out people.

Has everyone actually READ the rules?

I'll shame the devil and tell the truth - I've never clicked on the link.

Does that make me weird? :eusa_shifty: Can Gunny tell from his cockpit control panel?

I had out REP like there was no tommorrow.

I don't even have to agree to REP somebody.

I give it when I think the post is well written, facutal or spot-on to the issue at hand.

I'm trying to encourage posting with some thought put into the process.

If we all did that, the quality of posting here would improve.

Oh we might disagree with the content, but at least it would worthy of our having read it, right?

I feel the same way, and do the same things. I don't even know or care who they are or what party they endorse. :clap2:

My last 10 given:

rightwinger
strollingbones
syrenn
xsited1
Echo Zulu
Lumpy 1
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel

Last 20 received:

Luissa
Barb
xsited1
Lumpy 1
hortysir
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel
syrenn
Mr.Fitnah
Toro
westwall
SFC Ollie
Rat in the Hat
Valerie
goldcatt
Mr. H.
Sheldon
strollingbones

Do you have any questions Alliebabba?

Nope.

My last 10 given:

rightwinger
strollingbones
syrenn
xsited1
Echo Zulu
Lumpy 1
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel

Last 20 received:

Luissa
Barb
xsited1
Lumpy 1
hortysir
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel
syrenn
Mr.Fitnah
Toro
westwall
SFC Ollie
Rat in the Hat
Valerie
goldcatt
Mr. H.
Sheldon
strollingbones

Do you have any questions Alliebabba?

Nope.

Who have you repped and by whom are you repped?

It would be a hoot to know.

I dont think the people who rep me want it known they rep me. And Im not entirely sure who I have repped in the past .
I think it is better that way.

xotoxi
strollingbones
uscitizen
manifold
Valeri
DiveCon
Zoom-boing
Echo Zulu
hjmick
Intense

Only one of those was a neg. I'm working my way up to two out of every ten. :eusa_shhh:

I dont think the people who rep me want it known they rep me. And Im not entirely sure who I have repped in the past .
I think it is better that way.

It doesn't matter what those people want or do not want.

It only matters that Alliebabba knows about it. She thinks it would be a hoot to know who repped you and who you repped...and as proud, conservative, Christian, American woman, I think that she deserves to know.

Forum List

Back