I think you should make it so everyone can see who is repping whom..

I think that would be a hoot.

Not the comments, just be able to check the profile page and see say the last 10 people who have repped the poster. I think it would be wildly amusing.
Are you saying there are "secret rep trades" going on here? No way!

We Do Not Discuss Other Sites on the Open Boards Here. Use The PM Format. Edited.

• Banned
Yes it does. It sucks when the people who follow the rules are the ones who get shit on by the ones who flaunt them.

AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, lol.

The secret is just not to care, but I still think it would be funny to out people.

i'd like that too

then if someone tries to lie and claim you neg repped them and you didnt, everyone can look and see they are a liar

Found it! Funny thing, I really don't 'know' 4 of these posters. :lol: I rep what strikes my fancy, makes me laugh, or think.

boedicca
Lisa4Catholics
traveler52
peach174
JerkInTheBox
elvis
Echo Zulu
goldcatt
syrenn
PLYMCO_PILGRIM

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I had out REP like there was no tommorrow.

I don't even have to agree to REP somebody.

I give it when I think the post is well written, facutal or spot-on to the issue at hand.

I'm trying to encourage posting with some thought put into the process.

If we all did that, the quality of posting here would improve.

Oh we might disagree with the content, but at least it would worthy of our having read it, right?

My last 10 given:

rightwinger
strollingbones
syrenn
xsited1
Echo Zulu
Lumpy 1
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel

Last 20 received:

Luissa
Barb
xsited1
Lumpy 1
hortysir
Madeline
RadiomanATL
Ropey
The Infidel
syrenn
Mr.Fitnah
Toro
westwall
SFC Ollie
Rat in the Hat
Valerie
goldcatt
Mr. H.
Sheldon
strollingbones

Do you have any questions Alliebabba?

Last edited:
Found it! Funny thing, I really don't 'know' 4 of these posters. :lol: I rep what strikes my fancy, makes me laugh, or think.

boedicca
Lisa4Catholics
traveler52
peach174
JerkInTheBox
elvis
Echo Zulu
goldcatt
syrenn
PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Yep. I've even been known to pos rep people who absolutely hate me, if they've said something particularly funny. But I say so in the comment part, just so they don't think I've lost my marbles.

Forum List

Back