i think we should carry guns 24/7.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
if the department of homeland security is going to allow unchecked nut cases into the country, i think we should carry guns 24/7.
if any terrorists come here, we should turn any American city into the OK Corral.

if the department of homeland security is going to allow unchecked nut cases into the country, i think we should carry guns 24/7.
if any terrorists come here, we should turn any American city into the OK Corral.
Don't reach down to scratch your balls in bed, you'll shoot them off.

What a tortured paranoid world you live in

I think we should carry guns 25/8.

We should shower with them too, the terrorists might come up through the drain! Can't be too careful!!

Another troll thread (yawn)

liberals have been losing so many debates, so badly, on so many subjects (in addition to losing elections) that all they can do is post nonsense like this......

Muhammad was a military leader and the people he taught extended his campaigns.
Islamic leadership tends to force people into the religion.
Those reasons alone are proof of a false religion.

Another troll thread (yawn)

liberals have been losing so many debates, so badly, on so many subjects (in addition to losing elections) that all they can do is post nonsense like this......

The OP stated he/she thinks we should carry guns all the time. You say that is a "Liberal Movement".

The "OKCorral Battle" was over gun control and the "Freedom" to carry in town after that theory failed. I'm guessing you like gun movies but don't intake the substance and issues? Did you also miss the wagon in the movie Tombstone full of women with signs fighting for equal wages for equal work?

All this being said, we are an egotistical and idiotic Country that wants to force their thoughts onto others. We have been making other Countries mad for a very long time.

I agree with the OP. We should all carry. But we should be forced into an education test before owning.

What a tortured paranoid world you live in
Famous last words.

People knew Hitler and his Sheeple were wrong trying to FORCE thoughts and a way of life onto others.

They were paranoid and fell hook line and sinker, just like today's crazies that follow ONE source. (All cults follow one source and are told not to allow outside information).

Forum List

Back