I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Like I always say, anytime Trannies are mentioned, it's a Republican who's bringing them up. As if you've been brainwashed to care about that issue.
And the reason you’re all giggly over the one killed on January 6 is because they killed a woman, and drag queens like you hate Women.

Am I right?

No, they were shut down.
Why do you insist the schools closed?
By closed do you mean.
1). The building didn't allow students in, but education continued through remote learning.
2). The building didn't allow students in, and there was NO interaction with students for an extended period.

I'm telling you that in WA, it was 1). Education continued.
Students learned and did their work from home through remote learning, including visual interactions through Google Meets or Zoom, and HW assigned and turned in through Google Classroom.

By closed do you mean.
1). The building didn't allow students in, but education continued through remote learning.
2). The building didn't allow students in, and there was NO interaction with students for an extended period.

Students learned and did their work from home through remote learning, including visual interactions through Google Meets or Zoom, and HW assigned and turned in through Google Classroom.
And got so behind in learning they might as well of played video games all day. This will haunt them for life.

And got so behind in learning they might as well of played video games all day. This will haunt them for life.
Yes, for some students it was terrible.
But it Was terrible for them before COVID.
These kids just refuse to learn.

For the Majority, it was not a problem.
I was there.
Education continued.
Just like Homeschooling.

Most of the kids are mostly back to where they should be by now. Some kids are still struggling to catch up again, but starting to get back to something like normal.

A lot of things caused a rise in inflation BEFOR Biden became president. GO BACK AND CHECK.
No one with a brain actually thinks that the day a president steps into office( that you don't like,)
is the day everything go's wrong.
And out side influences factor into every situation. NO PERFECT HUMANS, SO NO PERFECT PRESIDENTS.
Dude, the rate of inflation when Biden came into office was not bad at all! His policies caused inflation.

By closed do you mean.

Education didn’t continue. Again, history isn’t your friend.

Oh shit. OP was based on Covid. Sorry I didn't read it at first. Makes the OP look even worse.

Ruined three years of sports. Crushed proms and instrumental bands in other words, took away youth
Yup, it's unfortunate.
Blame trump for his COVID response.
Take some responsibility once and for all.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.
POS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^POS

Yup, it's unfortunate.

Why just Trump. What could he have done differently? Let illegals cross the southern border untested? NOW THAT WAS BRILLIANT!

Yup, it's unfortunate.

We’ve gone through this before and you lost.

So, how do you stop a respiratory virus that spreads like wildfire when it’s already on the loose? And a virus that the vast majority of people never even know they have? Draconian Lock downs?

Ok, if that were the answer, then why didn’t Joe Biden do it on day one of his administration and end the thing?

Go ahead and answer?

I’m all ears.

I remember. :thup:

1711660119095.png

Forum List

Back