i think PBS is mean spirited in their representation of political journalism

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
CPB democracy now ! charlie rose ?

what a joke. i'm tired of taxpayer money going to promote global warming and hillary. half a billion dollars given to archaic public television is better spent fixing decades of black on black genocide in our very own America inner cities like Chicago.

let's make public tv accountable for what they are, congress should legislate to pull federal funding.

PBS: Taxpayer-supported political propaganda - WND.com
www.wnd.com/2015/09/pbs-taxpayer-supported-political-propaganda/
WorldNetDaily
Sep 4, 2015 - PBS: Taxpayer-supported political propaganda .... of hell using taxpayer funded pulpits of public schools/universities, ... Just like with Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS are on the 'right side' of the politically correct liberal ...
Ending Taxpayer Funding for Public Broadcasting | Cato Institute
www.cato.org/.../ending-taxpayer-funding-public-broadcasting
Cato Institute
Jul 11, 2005 - Thank you for the opportunity to testify on taxpayer funding for the Corporation ... centered on whether there is a bias, specifically a liberal bias, at NPR and PBS. ... That can be the subtle use of adjectives or frameworks — for ...
PBS Epitomizes Liberal Elite | US News Opinion
www.usnews.com/...pbs-be.../pbs-epitomizes-liberal-elite
U.S. News & World Report
Oct 11, 2012 - US News is a recognized leader in college, grad school, hospital, mutual fund, and car rankings. ... Many other journalists at PBS and NPR equally epitomize an aloof ... Only PBS and NPR journalists think they're entitled to a conservative taxpayer's dime. ... We can use the $444 million they get a year.
NPR's Firing of Juan Williams Reignites Ethics, Public Media Funding ...
www.pbs.org/.../williams-firing-reignites-media-ethics-religion-public-media-fun...
PBS
On the journalism ethics front, Williams (who has worked for and with PBS on special ... Calls to cuttaxpayer funding of CPB would mostly hurt small stations ..... i...s time to stop using my tax money to unconstitutionally fund liberal/progressive ...

Last edited:
time to stop using my taxpayer money to fund wars for Wall Street. You go first...

what a joke. i'm tired of taxpayer money going to promote global warming and hillary. half a billion dollars given to archaic public television is better spent fixing decades of black on black genocide in our very own America inner cities like Chicago.

let's make public tv accountable for what they are, congress should legislate to pull federal funding.

WorldNetDaily
Sep 4, 2015 - PBS: Taxpayer-supported political propaganda .... of hell using taxpayer funded pulpits of public schools/universities, ... Just like with Planned Parenthood, NPR and PBS are on the 'right side' of the politically correct liberal ...
Cato Institute
Jul 11, 2005 - Thank you for the opportunity to testify on taxpayer funding for the Corporation ... centered on whether there is a bias, specifically a liberal bias, at NPR and PBS. ... That can be the subtle use of adjectives or frameworks — for ...
U.S. News & World Report
Oct 11, 2012 - US News is a recognized leader in college, grad school, hospital, mutual fund, and car rankings. ... Many other journalists at PBS and NPR equally epitomize an aloof ... Only PBS and NPR journalists think they're entitled to a conservative taxpayer's dime. ... We can use the $444 million they get a year.
www.pbs.org/.../williams-firing-reignites-media-ethics-religion-public-media-fun...
PBS
On the journalism ethics front, Williams (who has worked for and with PBS on special ... Calls to cuttaxpayer funding of CPB would mostly hurt small stations ..... i...s time to stop using my tax money to unconstitutionally fund liberal/progressive ...

Yawn. Another brainwashed right winger lashing out when some pundit dog whistles "PBS", ignoring all the great documentaries, fantastic investigative programs like Frontline, health programs, travel adventures, and the wealth of children's programming. Much of PBS programming is funded by private organizations.
Right Wing myopic ignorance is killing this nation <rolls eyes>

• Banned

WorldNetDaily
Cato Institute
U.S. News & World Report
PBS

Yawn. Another brainwashed right winger lashing out when some pundit dog whistles "PBS", ignoring all the great documentaries, fantastic investigative programs like Frontline, health programs, travel adventures, and the wealth of children's programming. Much of PBS programming is funded by private organizations.
Right Wing myopic ignorance is killing this nation <rolls eyes>

all true. question authority. give Hannity a show on PBS, equal time for/and taxpayer money

but i love the richness of a liberal saying "brainwashed",
given the junk earth science in PBS "children's programming".

in fact, forget politics and at least just fix the insidiousness of teaching the global warming hoax.

peace moonbeam... :cool: yawn... <presses keys>

Last edited:
PBS used to give all sides a "voice". But since the HUGE growth of liberalism, the other voices are either characterized as reactionary backwards out of touch conservatives or crazy crackpots. Libs see themselves as the moral ethical centre of the universe. So people like Terry Gross or Amy Goodman and their kind are the spokespersons for the new "normal". And all they are is propagandist. NPR and PBS is the tool for these liberals.

Forum List

Back