i think ObamaCare is pointless

Mar 5, 2017
All ObamaCare wants to do is take away money from middle class Americans and that money goes to people that won't get off there lazy tail and find a job to where they can find money and pay for there electric bill but they want to depend on a former president who put us in trillions of debt but when Donald Trump is in office for a month he SAVES 15 billion dollars of American money in 1 month that shows you how much of a bad president Obama was.

I hope you are twelve or maybe an alien creature as you are missing a heart and a soul.

“This is what the Lord says: ‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24

All ObamaCare wants to do is take away money from middle class Americans and that money goes to people that won't get off there lazy tail and find a job to where they can find money and pay for there electric bill but they want to depend on a former president who put us in trillions of debt but when Donald Trump is in office for a month he SAVES 15 billion dollars of American money in 1 month that shows you how much of a bad president Obama was.

15 billion, saves, really?? You obviously are clueless about the ACA, but I am waiting to hear about the saving of 15 billion in one month.

You post some seriously silly statements for someone claiming to be a politics geek.

New ACA taxes fall on upper income brackets and those electing to not get insured. This while the insurance subsidies are available for everyone from low-to-upper-middle class income in individual market.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

I hope you are twelve or maybe an alien creature as you are missing a heart and a soul.

“This is what the Lord says: ‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24

Does he say in there that "Thou shalt forcefully take away from others because you think the cause is just" ?

15 billion, saves, really?? You obviously are clueless about the ACA, but I am waiting to hear about the saving of 15 billion in one month.

Why don't you show us the comparative numbers since you know this isn't true.

Please.

I'd love to see some numbers.

You post some seriously silly statements for someone claiming to be a politics geek.

New ACA taxes fall on upper income brackets and those electing to not get insured. This while the insurance subsidies are available for everyone from low-to-upper-middle class income in individual market.
Pretty much right on. Fuck Obama and the ACA, but I'll admit that it's bailed my ass out with respect to premium subsidies. Wife and I file jointly, and as long as our MAGI is below 80 grand then we get the premium subsidies which are substantial. BUT (and that's a big butt), I've stopped substitute teaching and other part-time odd jobs and I'm putting tax deductible contributions into my IRA once again. Why? To get the subsidies. My cash flow sucks but I'll be damned if I get out there and seek additional gainful employment.

Pretty much right on. Fuck Obama and the ACA, but I'll admit that it's bailed my ass out with respect to premium subsidies. Wife and I file jointly, and as long as our MAGI is below 80 grand then we get the premium subsidies which are substantial. BUT (and that's a big butt), I've stopped substitute teaching and other part-time odd jobs and I'm putting tax deductible contributions into my IRA once again. Why? To get the subsidies. My cash flow sucks but I'll be damned if I get out there and seek additional gainful employment.

It's interesting how vehemently you are against a policy that bailed your ass. But don't you worry, you'll just may have something to cheer for if Republicans get their way and UN-bail you.

P.S. Revising subsidies to be more gradual would be an easy fix that would already by in place if not for Republican total dis-interest in constructive improvements to the system.

Forum List

Back