If mandates aren't made optional: Ready to sue BOTH PARTIES

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
3 reasons Rand Paul calls GOP repeal plan "Obamacare Lite"

No. If those individual mandates aren't made OPTIONAL, I'm ready to sue BOTH PARTIES

1. the Democratic Party, specifically Obama and Pelosi for abusing federal office to pass and enforce these mandates, that violate free choice, equal protection of the laws from discrimination by creed*, and indirectly create involuntary servitude by passing these mandates to begin with (ie that IMPOSE the "BELIEF that health care is a right" while DISCRIMINATING against those who believe in right to life and deserve to fund separate policies if necessary to protect equal beliefs of citizens from "taxation without representation")

2. the Republican Party, including Cruz and now Trump, if those mandates aren't changed to optional for citizens to choose how to pay and provide for health care.

This is clearly unconstitutional for citizens who BELIEVE in Constitutional principles we don't agree to concede. For those who AGREE to concede their free choice, of course, the mandates are not unconstitutional. But it is for those who don't BELIEVE this is the only way.

Leaders from BOTH parties are guilty of FRAUD and misrepresentation by
1. the Democrats violating the party principles of free choice, inclusion of diversity, and keeping beliefs out of govt
2. the Republicans for failing to enforce the Constitution and States Rights as they promise

Since Cruz is a Constitutionalist, and Rand is also trying to be fair but running into frustration,
maybe I should address a petition to them. And demand a refund to taxpayers of all money wasted on this matter that should be reverted to States first (before making a federal issue out of what goes beyond what States can manage for their own populations that ought to come first).

Cruz shut down govt over this and cost taxpayers an est. 24 billion.
I think that should be credited back to taxpayers to set up a fund to finance
the proper reforms needed to make this a constitutional choice instead of forcing
policies on people that are faith based and involve conflicting beliefs outside govt jurisdiction.

Last edited:
Now that you personally have put both parties on notice, I'm sure the entire House and Senate will have special committees dedicated to forming a plan that will make you happy. The reality is that healthcare is complex, and they have been just discounting Rand Paul's silly demands as unworkable, but the threat of a powerful keyboard warrior such as yourself will probably scare them in line. Good for you.

Now that you personally have put both parties on notice, I'm sure the entire House and Senate will have special committees dedicated to forming a plan that will make you happy. The reality is that healthcare is complex, and they have been just discounting Rand Paul's silly demands as unworkable, but the threat of a powerful keyboard warrior such as yourself will probably scare them in line. Good for you.

That's why BULLDOG that health care should be reverted to States and people NOT TO FEDERAL GOVT.
big fat DUH. That's why the Constitution limited powers/duties of federal govt to things that NEED to be on national levels.

health care should be addressed individually first, then collect like policies and plans together
to represent on state levels, then collect like policies and plans together for the federal level.

not backwards, top to bottom.
that's WHY this doesn't work.
it needs to be decided from the people upward, not mandated from the top levels down to the people. duh!

That's why BULLDOG that health care should be reverted to States and people NOT TO FEDERAL GOVT.
big fat DUH. That's why the Constitution limited powers/duties of federal govt to things that NEED to be on national levels.

health care should be addressed individually first, then collect like policies and plans together
to represent on state levels, then collect like policies and plans together for the federal level.

it needs to be decided from the people upward, not mandated from the top levels down to the people. duh!

Great idea. You should write your little manifesto up and deliver it to Washington yourself. If you have trouble getting in to see the ones in charge, just tell them that I sent you.

Great idea. You should write your little manifesto up and deliver it to Washington yourself. If you have trouble getting in to see the ones in charge, just tell them that I sent you.

Thanks BULLDOG even if you are being totally sarcastic
it's no more sarcastic than the meaner comments and rants
I've heard Mark Levin make or my own boyfriend make.
Lots of people are sick of those unconstitutional mandates.
so if it isn't you sending me there, it's other people who want someone
to put the bell on the cat. to pound the 95 theses on the door of DC.

Wouldn't it be great to send a Democrat to complain
to get rid of those mandates on Constitutional grounds.
And one who voted for Trump and supports Cruz.
Wouldn't that just blow people's minds.

You better put the insurance company's on notice also because they are the ones that demanded the individual mandate to play along with the ACA.

The dream that such a thing as health care of modern quality could be affordable for everyone to have was far beyond our fore-fathers and -mothers. We are faced with the reality that everyone in the U.S. could have proper medical care on tap. When $35 billion dollars can be spent on a plane that may only last one generation, people see that the nation is rich enough to be caring.

See Francis McNutt and let him lay his hands on you, free !

See Francis McNutt and let him lay his hands on you, free !

Laying hands? Is he the one giving hand jobs in the park?

You can't have competition across state lines if the federal government isn't kicking them in the ass to do so.

Forum List

Back