I think it's fair to say that both the republican and democratic parties are fucked

Speak for yourself, Billy.
What is that even mean? What am I even supposed to admit?
He said speak for yourself.. he didn't ask you to admit anything. What the fuck is with you?? You don't seem to be able to discern what you fucking read.
What does "speak for myself" mean in regards to this? It's a stupid thing to say. I'm talking about the two political parties. It has nothing to do with me.

He said speak for yourself.. he didn't ask you to admit anything. What the fuck is with you?? You don't seem to be able to discern what you fucking read.
What does "speak for myself" mean in regards to this? It's a stupid thing to say. I'm talking about the two political parties. It has nothing to do with me.
Ok, speak for your OWN party then. Is that easier to understand?

Only one party is fucked.

I am a registered independent.

I would not vote for Mrs. Tuzla for any reason I can think of. I can't think of one thing she has done to convince me otherwise. But I can think of many things she has done to make me feel this way.

Trump? He is everything I really don't like. Arrogant, petty, narcissistic, you know just like most president. I don't know what kind of job he might do. But I do believe his ego will force him to do what at least he thinks is best. He isn't going to be happy just being president, he will strive to be the best president ever. While I might vote for someone else, who had a chance as I did with Perot, I am not going to do it, like I did with Perot, and allow another damn Clinton into the WH.

I know it can be hard to swallow but at least Trump will piss off both sides of the aisle. With the added bonus that he is more to the left than Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. On top of that he opposed all the wars that the left opposed. I am not sure how the left can hate Trump so much he is almost one of them. Only one letter different.

There is a difference between not having a great convention and a convention that couldn't be any worse before it even gets off the ground.

Yours was the latter Billy boy.

I would not vote for Mrs. Tuzla for any reason I can think of. I can't think of one thing she has done to convince me otherwise. But I can think of many things she has done to make me feel this way.

Trump? He is everything I really don't like. Arrogant, petty, narcissistic, you know just like most president. I don't know what kind of job he might do. But I do believe his ego will force him to do what at least he thinks is best. He isn't going to be happy just being president, he will strive to be the best president ever. While I might vote for someone else, who had a chance as I did with Perot, I am not going to do it, like I did with Perot, and allow another damn Clinton into the WH.

I know it can be hard to swallow but at least Trump will piss off both sides of the aisle. With the added bonus that he is more to the left than Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. On top of that he opposed all the wars that the left opposed. I am not sure how the left can hate Trump so much he is almost one of them. Only one letter different.
I have come to much the same conclusions about Trump. I initially voted for him simply as a protest candidate who happens to agree with me on most things, but I really think he will at least try to be a noteworthy president.

His arrogance , his unfiltered speech, his strength in the fight never folding or even showing a sign of weakness but coming back and hitting even stronger are ALL character traits I greatly admire and will make him an exceptional President.

You're such an idiot dude. The entire premise of my thread is how both parties are fucked. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending that?

The voter turnout in November will be historically low. I really question how the political system of the USA will survive past the November election. The idea of either party coming out as the winner is bewildering to think about.
Trump is an orange assclown, but he knows how to put on a show and get people motivated.

Hillary is corrupt to the point she aided in taking away democracy to the point she hired the person most at fault.

There is a difference between not having a great convention and a convention that couldn't be any worse before it even gets off the ground.

Oh right Trump having the worst approval rating in American history is somehow not important? You people are so dense.

The voter turnout in November will be historically low. I really question how the political system of the USA will survive past the November election. The idea of either party coming out as the winner is bewildering to think about.
Trump is an orange assclown, but he knows how to put on a show and get people motivated.

Hillary is corrupt to the point she aided in taking away democracy to the point she hired the person most at fault.
Yeah they're motivated all right. He has the worst approval rating for any candidate in history but his followers are "motivated". Gee how comforting for him.

You're such an idiot dude. The entire premise of my thread is how both parties are fucked. Why are you having so much trouble comprehending that?
Because both parties aren't fucked. Just yours.

Trump is the future of the Republican party, and his style, ideology and voter demographics will serve us well for a long while.

You idiots can't drop your moronic anti-western crusade and therefore it will take forever before you realize your future party base.

Yeah they're motivated all right. He has the worst approval rating for any candidate in history but his followers are "motivated". Gee how comforting for him.
link

Oh right Trump having the worst approval rating in American history is somehow not important? You people are so dense.
Trump is winning handily right now.

Hillary's approval rating is at an all time low.

Because both parties aren't fucked. Just yours.

Trump is the future of the Republican party, and his style, ideology and voter demographics will serve us well for a long while.

You idiots can't drop your moronic anti-western crusade and therefore it will take forever before you realize your future party base.
The future of the Republican Party? The guy with terrible approval ratings and the laughing stock to the rest of world? The guy with policy ideas a 10 year could come up with?

"We're gonna build a wall and Mexico will pay for it derp, derp, derp!"

"Ban all Muslims besides the ones I'm friends with overseas derp, derp, derp!"

Let's see what other policy ideas does Trump have? Oh that's right. Those are the ONLY ideas in his platform. That's how pathetic his campaign is.

Trump is winning handily right now.

Hillary's approval rating is at an all time low.
No, that's just a fantasy you are entertaining in your tiny republican brain. In reality, Trump is an embarrassment to the rest of the world. He is a stupid sack of shit with the vocabulary and emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl.

link
Man you people are ignorant. Don't you pay attention to these polls? Trump has a disapproval rating of 57%. A historical low in popularity. Clinton, while still low, fairs better at 52%

Poll: Trump, Clinton score historic unfavorable ratings - CNNPolitics.com

link
Man you people are ignorant. Don't you pay attention to these polls? Trump has a disapproval rating of 57%. A historical low in popularity. Clinton, while still low, fairs better at 52%

You seem jacked up on something. Chill..

link

I actually don't care, I just wanted you to get a link

:lmao:

Forum List

Back