I think it is time for me to share my anouncement.

Predicting an election winner before the votes have been cast is like predicting a Super Bowl winner in pre season you might get it right but the odds are better you will end up looking the fool at the end of the season,
Logic 101, there is Two top contenders for President , there are 32 Football teams, Do you want to rewrite your comment.

An opinion is not any announcement. Why do people no longer take pride in speaking or writing correctly?

Btw I think you're wrong. Momentum is with trump. It's anyone's race
Again there is no scenario other then the edge of impossible that Trump can win. you better check a little deeper.

I think it will be a hoot, in four years, to see how cranky and disappointed many of the voters for the winner will be that things didn't go the way they expected.
Ya that might have something to do with a black president and a women president and a party from day one, that will start telling none stop lies about them.

Trump will lie his way into office, because people are stupid. Then he will have Chris Christi shut down our roads to punish those that didn't vote for him. He will show us what a tough guy tyrant is. Repubtards love being pushed around.

Predicting an election winner before the votes have been cast is like predicting a Super Bowl winner in pre season you might get it right but the odds are better you will end up looking the fool at the end of the season,
Logic 101, there is Two top contenders for President , there are 32 Football teams, Do you want to rewrite your comment.
No because until the votes are cast you have no way of knowing who the winner will be unless one candidate has an overwhelming lead in the polls which neither does. You can state your opinion every day of the week and twice on Sunday if you like its no more an accurate predictor of the final election result than anyone else's.

An opinion is not any announcement. Why do people no longer take pride in speaking or writing correctly?

Again there is no scenario other then the edge of impossible that Trump can win. you better check a little deeper.

After the convention there were 12 ways for trump to win. Now there are hundreds.

You're just in denial if you don't see the momentum. Heck Hillary has essentially pulled out of Ohio.

I didn't think it was possible for trump to win, but Hillary may make it possible if she keeps campaigning. And I don't have a horse in the race so I don't care which one destroys us.

The race is pretty close to a dead heat now. Hillary's lead is probably in the 1-2 percentage points range, easily at the point that turnout could swamp that lead.

I'd still bet on Hillary winning because of Trump's "Foot in Mouth" disease, but the idea that it's a certainty is...laughable. This is a much closer race than we saw in 1992, 1996, 2004, 2008, or 2012. You'd have to go back to 2000 to find something this close.

After the convention there were 12 ways for trump to win. Now there are hundreds.

You're just in denial if you don't see the momentum. Heck Hillary has essentially pulled out of Ohio.

I didn't think it was possible for trump to win, but Hillary may make it possible if she keeps campaigning. And I don't have a horse in the race so I don't care which one destroys us.
There aren't "hundreds" of ways. At least not "hundreds" of realistic ways. But Trump has closed on Hillary and is doing well in most of the states he needs to. If you go check Electoral-vote.com or FiveThirtyEight you'll see the race is essentially coming down to Florida, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is solidly Blue, Florida leans Red, and Colorado is pretty close to toss up right now, which is amazing to me. Whoever wins two of those three wins the whole race.

Forum List

Back