I think I'm in love.

My dreams have a new star tonight....

christina-hendricks.jpg

She has HUGE.... tracts of land...;)

Very nice...

A bit big for my taste. Besides, she needs to turn around to pass muster here. If they can't fill out the jeans right, filling out the shirt is meaningless.

Can't find any butt shots, but here are some more of her:

christina-hendricks-plastic-surgery.jpg

christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

christina-hendricks-wedding-pictures-10.jpg

She is beautiful!

Those beautiful milky white breasts, swaying above me in the moonlight. Her head down, red hair casting shadows over her face while a deep low rumble of pleasure begins in the back of her throat....

I just realized that I could probably be a trashy romance novel writer.

You're well on your way. I'll have to keep my eyes open for similar posts by you.

You're joking, right? You like them anorexic?

I'd say she goes... mmmm... probably 160 lbs by the looks of her. Definitely too heavy. A good, healthy weight for a woman is like 125 lbs at 5' 7".

Well, you just go right ahead and kick her out of bed, dude. I can overlook a pound or two when they're all in the bra.:lol:

I'll just say this about that, I've never had a woman that heavy in bed in my life. I just don't like them that big. There's plenty of women to chose from. I stick to my guns and go out with the ones that I find attractive, and those are healthier looking, toned and firm women. I just don't like "squishy."

It doesn't get any better than this... this is a TEN...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_WKEOySVIY]YouTube - Erika Eleniak Bathing Suit[/ame]

ummm Radioman....it's LUST not LOVE.

A photograph such as this really doesn't accurately depict a person's size accurately as the camera adds at least 10lbs.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I don't care who you are... this is all you need right here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6otIRdNfo[/ame]

Last edited:
You give David a 10?

I bet you like to watch reruns of Chips, too. Erick Estrada in those tight motorcycle pants...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8]YouTube - David Hasselhoff - Hooked on a Feeling[/ame]

christina-hendricks.jpg

She is beautiful!
Like the sign says, you show me a beautiful woman and I can probably show you a man that's tired of puttin' up with her shit.

Her boobs are too big, but that hair... Mmmmm...
I've seen boobs that are too big. Her's are not. I would post a picture of a pair that might be considered excessively stuffed, but this thread has already turned into a cheap, degrading string of adolescent comments.

You see one boob, you've seen 'em both.

Women should be exalted whether they have big boobs or not.

Egads.. and I say if you can see her *entire* spine, in detail, that's not healthy.

Depends.

What is she doing? How much spine "detail" are you talking? Is she skinny, slender, fit or what?

The devil is in the details. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Definitely pretty with big... assets. Kind of 'thick' all the way through though by the looks of it. I like 'em a little more on the slender side.

You're joking, right? You like them anorexic?

I'd say she goes... mmmm... probably 160 lbs by the looks of her. Definitely too heavy. A good, healthy weight for a woman is like 125 lbs at 5' 7".

That's Christina Hendricks, she plays Joan Holloway on AMC's Mad Men. The show is set in the early 1960's (Kennedy isn't quite dead yet). I don't know if she put on weight for the show or not but she is the epitome of how many women looked then. Very Marilyn with the boobs and ass. I think she's gorgeous.

Last edited:
From PR's post:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_WKEOySVIY]YouTube - Erika Eleniak Bathing Suit[/ame]

What an awkward looking suit. Bet she has fun when she has to go to the bathroom. :lol:

Two words. Chaf and ing. :eek: Thongs are not for bicycle riding. Nice ass. Is that Anne Heche?

christina-hendricks.jpg

I love Mad Men and I love how she is a "real" women, curves and all. I think she is very beautiful. Her character is a bitch but she is awesome!

I love Mad Men too. I initially thought she was a bitch but now. . . I don't think so. I think she's got moxie and is pulling off the refined thing pretty well. She was in charge of all the secretaries at Sterling Cooper and that position held status.

Forum List

Back