I think I'm in love.

Definitely pretty with big... assets. Kind of 'thick' all the way through though by the looks of it. I like 'em a little more on the slender side.

You're joking, right? You like them anorexic?

I'd say she goes... mmmm... probably 160 lbs by the looks of her. Definitely too heavy. A good, healthy weight for a woman is like 125 lbs at 5' 7".

My dreams have a new star tonight....

christina-hendricks.jpg

One man's peach, etc.

I admit the front of her blouse is remarkable. The face, however, would be hard pressed to launch a small canoe, let alone a flotilla of thousands.

she has a face.......

Definitely pretty with big... assets. Kind of 'thick' all the way through though by the looks of it. I like 'em a little more on the slender side.

I'd say she goes... mmmm... probably 160 lbs by the looks of her. Definitely too heavy. A good, healthy weight for a woman is like 125 lbs at 5' 7".

I gotta ask again - are you kidding? I'm 5'3", and with my chest being the same size as hers, and my bone structure MY ideal weight is 125-130, and that's according to my doctor - not some BMI chart that doesn't take in to account bone density, and overall structure. You take 35lbs off her, and she's gaunt, and might as well be dead.

Course, if you follow the BMI chart, you're likely well beyond obese, and should skinny up some.. :eusa_whistle:

Probably not, I'm just saying she's not what I prefer as far as body type. Everyone has their own tastes... even you know that.

Sure, everyone has their own tastes. However, if you're going to turn her down, then you surely must be blind or stupid.

I gotta ask again - are you kidding? I'm 5'3", and with my chest being the same size as hers, and my bone structure MY ideal weight is 125-130, and that's according to my doctor - not some BMI chart that doesn't take in to account bone density, and overall structure. You take 35lbs off her, and she's gaunt, and might as well be dead.

Course, if you follow the BMI chart, you're likely well beyond obese, and should skinny up some.. :eusa_whistle:

Nope, not kidding at all. She looks thick. Not really my cup of tea.

So, since I can't seem to describe what my preference is, I'll show you... now THIS is my type...

4012242899_bfa7a5dee2_b.jpg

Probably not, I'm just saying she's not what I prefer as far as body type. Everyone has their own tastes... even you know that.

Sure, everyone has their own tastes. However, if you're going to turn her down, then you surely must be blind or stupid.

Well let's not get too uptight about it... since there's a better chance of me winning the lottery than having sex with her.

Egads.. and I say if you can see her *entire* spine, in detail, that's not healthy.

Well let's not get too uptight about it... since there's a better chance of me winning the lottery than having sex with her.

What happens if you win the lottery and have sex with her on the money you won in the lottery? Ultimate Karma? :lol:

Egads.. and I say if you can see her *entire* spine, in detail, that's not healthy.

Oh c'mon.... she's got the perfect ass and outstanding legs because she's in such great shape.

You're trying to tell me 150 pound women aren't over weight, and they are. Maybe not if they have the bone structure of Paul Bunyan but that's rare.

Forum List

Back