I Think I'm Finally Understanding Why People Don't Want to Work Anymore

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Unlike me who still wants to find a job, but with America being in such great debt right now taxes are probably pretty high and constantly getting higher. Thanks Brandon for making problems in our country worse yet again.

People don't want to work crap jobs for crap pay. Never did. They will take one or the other but not both. Not anymore. We all got desperate after the 2008 crash and accepted less pay and lower expectations but it couldn't last forever.
What do you do for a living? Do you have any work experience?

Unlike me who still wants to find a job, but with America being in such great debt right now taxes are probably pretty high and constantly getting higher. Thanks Brandon for making problems in our country worse yet again.

So what excuses do you have for not working?

Unlike me who still wants to find a job, but with America being in such great debt right now taxes are probably pretty high and constantly getting higher.

No they aren't. Why lie?

People don't want to work crap jobs for crap pay. Never did. They will take one or the other but not both. Not anymore. We all got desperate after the 2008 crash and accepted less pay and lower expectations but it couldn't last forever.

Bullshit!!
You take a job you dont really like until you find one you do.
It's a cop out to do anything less.

You don’t have a job with 3.5 percent unemployment and Help Wanted signs all over?

People who live in Glass Houses …

I've been making the same wage for over 20 years. And it's not because I'm not educated and trained very well in what I do.........it's because companies are allowed to abuse and take advantage of employees.

And unfortunately, the current working generations have no balls to fight back. They "take it" because they need an income.
And someone like me, who HAS tried to fight back and found many supporters, refuse to stand up with me and spit in the face of corporate greed and corruption. One person cannot make a difference here.

As long as these idiots are WILLING to be slaves, we are ALL going to be treated like slaves and paid slaves wages.

Forum List

Back