I think I am going to buy this vehicle . what you all think

I buy older cars and rebuild them, I usually pay around $1650 for 'em and do some minor repairs and drive a couple of hundred thousand miles..

I would be honored to buy a car from Moonglow
Around 33-45K

Is it worth it to buy a Tucson Hybrid?

Absolutely! The 2023 Tucson Hybrid, available as a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid, is one of the best hybrid SUVs on the market. We even named it a finalist for our Best Hybrid SUV for the Money award because of its impressive combination of quality and value.Dec 1, 2022

2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Review - U.S. News Best Cars

Do you agree that KIA is a good as honda or Toyota

Nope....
Buy a Toyota or a Honda if you want a quality vehicle.

My daughter is driving the Kia Rio my wife bought new in 2011 (it's a 2012). It has a TPMS sensor that needs replaced but other than that we've not done a thing to it. My daughter just graduated college and got a job as a teacher and could get something new but she wants to keep the Kia at least for now.

My wife has a 2017 Toyota Rav 4. Found out yesterday that Toyota is going to completely repaint it based upon a voluntary recall on the paint.

I do doubt we would have seen Kia do that though.

Don't buy a new car! Get a two year old with low mileage and save yourself a ton of money.

Jeeps are junk.
The new broncos are interesting but they need to be on the market awhile to work out the bugs.
The newest ones do have a few of the earlier bugs worked out. My son bought a 2021 from the dealer though and his warranty covered a couple things they found out later. Nice ride.

I also gotz me a Ford F-150

The Best Cars You Can Buy in 2023
  • Best Small Truck: Ford Maverick. Ford. ...
  • Best Midsize Truck: Toyota Tacoma. toyota. ...
  • Best Full-Size Truck: Ford F-150. ...
  • Best Heavy Duty Truck: Ram Power Wagon. ...
  • Best Small SUV: Hyundai Tucson Hybrid. ...
  • Best Small Luxury SUV: Genesis GV70. ...
  • Best Midsize SUV: Kia Telluride. ...
  • Best Full-size SUV: GMC Yukon.
More items...

Mar 17, 2023

The Best Cars You Can Buy in 2023 - Gear Patrol

The Genesis are terrific

Forum List

Back