I think Cruz won the debate

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Kasich, Bush, Huckabee & Paul all need to exit stage left immediately.
Fiorina & Christie need to step it up.
Trump needs to be more specific in public.
Rubio & Carson did well.

CNBC is a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE and only made themselves look incredibly foolish.

In my opinion, Rubio won that debate, but Bush didn't do terrible. Cruz was just kinda... there. Trump showed he really has nothing when he's not the center of attention. Carson looked like he was stoned, but so was I, so I might not be the best judge.

In my opinion, Rubio won that debate, but Bush didn't do terrible. Cruz was just kinda... there. Trump showed he really has nothing when he's not the center of attention. Carson looked like he was stoned, but so was I, so I might not be the best judge.

The truth is almost 100% the opposite of what you posted.

What did Trump do last night? He stood there like he was lost.

You're not.

I'm sorry? I wasn't listening. I was packing a bowl.
Your life to waste, have at it.

What did you do to become a convicted felon? :eusa_shifty:

You're not.

Waste my life just like you're doing now. But you already knew that. Next loser question?

Rubio & Carson did well.

CNBC is a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE and only made themselves look incredibly foolish.
I hope Cruz takes a jump in the polls this week. He and Rubio are my two choices so far.

You're not.

Waste my life just like you're doing now. But you already knew that. Next loser question?

I'm just a 31 year old sitting in his bedroom peacefully smoking a bowl while enjoying his weeks vacation from work. I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking good versus your record so far. :thup:

Why do you even bother to post? Your stuff is pure distilled idiocy.

You're not.

I'm just a 31 year old sitting in his bedroom peacefully smoking a bowl while enjoying his weeks vacation from work. I'd say I'm doing pretty fucking good versus your record so far. :thup:

Now we have an explanation for the quality of your posts.

You're not.

That's what you're proud of? Not much of a life you have going on there.

Rubio & Carson did well.

Even if Cruz won (he didn't) who could vote for a man with a face like that!!

ted-cruz.jpg

I'm sorry, is that sexist?

P.S. I hate to dis a fellow canuck but damn he's one ugly motherfucker. I can actually see the superciliousness oozing from his pores like pus from a septic wound.

P.P.S. They say he had that little tirade over having an issue relevant debate well memorized and wanted to get in before he forgot any indignant detail and that's why he launched into it too early and so non sequituraly. (that may not be a word but you get my drift).

Why do you even bother to post? Your stuff is pure distilled idiocy.

So... what did Trump do last night?

Forum List

Back