I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.

That's certainly ONE way to illustrate it......assuming, of course, that you understand that 10.6 trillion > 19.3 Trillion - 10.6 Trillion....

Do you understand that?

If you don't, I think the time spent going further would be entirely wasted....

You obviously do not understand how to use the greater than less than symbol, when you figure this out, maybe you can be apart of the discussion...

And at the current pace Obama will be at a minimum $20.5 T at the end of his term

Sure.....what part did I miss?

I found this in the 1st grade curriculum...

Less Than and Greater Than
The "less than" sign and the "greater than" sign look like a "V" on its side, don't they?

To remember which way around the "<" and ">" signs go, just remember:

• BIG > small
  • small < BIG
The "small" end always points to the smaller number, like this:
greater-than.gif

Greater Than Symbol: BIG > small

Why don't you just tell me with which part of this

10.6 trillion > 19.3 Trillion - 10.6 Trillion....

you continue to struggle

Then I suggest you kick back and let Natural Selection do its work......

It's obvious you struggle with simple 1st grade math...

It's okay, no one here really knows who you are...

Last edited:
We need more polite politicians because they've done such a swell job in the last 30+ years.

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

That's funny, you're still operating under the illusion that "the people" decide?
If the party decided, Trump would not be our nominee. Can't say the same for the democrats with their super delegates, coin tosses & other nonsense

You get the president Wall Street allows.
And that wouldn't be true if Cruz rubio kasich or Ben carson were the GOP nominee?

That's certainly ONE way to illustrate it......assuming, of course, that you understand that 10.6 trillion > 19.3 Trillion - 10.6 Trillion....

Do you understand that?

If you don't, I think the time spent going further would be entirely wasted....

You obviously do not understand how to use the greater than less than symbol, when you figure this out, maybe you can be apart of the discussion...

And at the current pace Obama will be at a minimum $20.5 T at the end of his term

The "less than" sign and the "greater than" sign look like a "V" on its side, don't they?

• BIG > small
  • small < BIG
greater-than.gif

you continue to struggle

Perhaps you labor under the delusion that there is an "order of operations" issue........">" is NOT an operation.....

10.6 trillion > (19.3 Trillion - 10.6 Trillion)

Still confused?

• BIG > small
  • small < BIG
greater-than.gif

you continue to struggle

Perhaps you labor under the delusion that there is an "order of operations" issue........">" is NOT an operation.....

Still confused?

No labor or confusion, if you had used the parentheses in the first place, but it took you several attempts, are you sure that was your original intent?

• BIG > small
  • small < BIG
greater-than.gif

you continue to struggle

Still confused?

No labor or confusion, if you had used the parentheses in the first place, but it took you several attempts, are you sure that was your original intent?

Oh....clearly plenty of both.....how about you amuse everyone by explaining why the parentheses are necessary.....

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

Sorry part is, you may be giving both too much credit.

Disappointed as I am with the apparent nominees, I'm not as disappointed with this year's picks as I was with our selection in 2008. I would have voted for the Toledo plumber over Obama and while I've voted for McCain plenty of times since he arrived in the state, I was very uncomfortable with the thought of him being commander-in-chief. 20 years of hearing his attitude of sticking our noses into everything when it came to foreign affairs still has me grateful he lost the election.

I think what saddens me the most about this year is that the Republicans had an abundance of qualified candidates going into the primaries. It seemed like the press played up to Trump in somewhat the manner like Gary Hart before the Donna Rice scandal hit the fan. Build him up then knock him down

• BIG > small
  • small < BIG
greater-than.gif

you continue to struggle

Still confused?

Oh....clearly plenty of both.....how about you amuse everyone by explaining why the parentheses are necessary.....

You didn't know they needed to be used or you cannot define their purpose since you didn't use them in the first place...

I'm pretty sure it's a combination of both...

Go back to 1st grade and get a fresh start...

Last edited:

you continue to struggle

Still confused?

You didn't know they needed to be used or you cannot define their purpose since you didn't use them in the first place...

OK....So you have no idea.....

They don't need to be used........as I've already explained, ">" is NOT an operation........

now you know.....

Still confused?

OK....So you have no idea.....

They don't need to be used........as I've already explained, ">" is NOT an operation........

now you know.....

So why did you use them?

No doubt about it! Politicians are afraid of being scrutinized by the Press and the rest of the News Media; they have all got a skeleton or two in their closet...I wonder if a Coalition of 3 Chimpanzees, 1 Orangatan, and 1 Gorilla would be at the top of Government?

So much cluelessness. Crooked Hillary is the choice of the neocon zionists who have the system rigged. The Donald is the choice of the people.

Forum List

Back