I stand with President Trump - I am middle America, I am the voice of the unwashed masses...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
I have completely lost faith in the American media & the left has gone over the ledge

Trump has made reasonable proposals

* stop people from coming in unless we can verify that they mean us no harm
* secure the border
* scale back regulations that make conducting business difficult

plus, he wants to place justices that will actually follow the law on the courts

we know that the media has been colluding with the left, we know because of wikileaks

is the info we have from wikileaks available because of the Russians? all of it?

I don't believe it for a second - the democrat party got caught with its collective pants down - we KNOW that they rigged their primary against Bernie Sanders - we know this for 100% fact

so, for them and their partners in the media to be screaming about a "stolen election" is stupid funny

I really am at the point where they would have to have Trump on tape with his hand in the cookie jar before I believe anything bad about him, and I can promise you that I am not alone

they have an agenda, they report and make a big deal about anything a republican or conservative does, but gloss over stories that damage those that push their agenda - has been this way for a long time

Sessions has done NOTHING wrong. He is an honorable man, you may not like his policies (I don't like many of them); but he does what he believes to be right

our last AG? met with the husband of someone under investigation & then cleared her

she should have recused herself, but she has no honor - sure looks like the fix was in

there has not been a comparable story from the right that even comes close

so NO, I don't believe the media & YES, I do believe Trump

and every day that passes reaffirms my position

and again, I am not alone in thinking this way

I have completely lost faith in the American media & the left has gone over the ledge

* secure the border

plus, he wants to place justices that will actually follow the law on the courts

we know that the media has been colluding with the left, we know because of wikileaks

is the info we have from wikileaks available because of the Russians? all of it?

I don't believe it for a second - the democrat party got caught with its collective pants down - we KNOW that they rigged their primary against Bernie Sanders - we know this for 100% fact

so, for them and their partners in the media to be screaming about a "stolen election" is stupid funny

I really am at the point where they would have to have Trump on tape with his hand in the cookie jar before I believe anything bad about him, and I can promise you that I am not alone

they have an agenda, they report and make a big deal about anything a republican or conservative does, but gloss over stories that damage those that push their agenda - has been this way for a long time

Sessions has done NOTHING wrong. He is an honorable man, you may not like his policies (I don't like many of them); but he does what he believes to be right

our last AG? met with the husband of someone under investigation & then cleared her

she should have recused herself, but she has no honor - sure looks like the fix was in

So...how was yesterday's marches for the so-called president?

brutal attacks on people making an attempt to exorcise free speech in Berkeley - people that call their opponents "fascist Nazis" employing fascist Nazi tactics

the irony is amazing

too many incidents to pick just one - happy reading!

berkeley attacks - Google Search
Did you have a priest for the exorcism?
That could have been the problem...

Actually much more satisfying than the riots driven by the Dems, other than their infiltration to cause harm.

* secure the border

Actually much more satisfying than the riots driven by the Dems, other than their infiltration to cause harm.

* secure the border

They have to be democrats, since it's just a two party system..

Marching orders were given

* secure the border

They have to be democrats, since it's just a two party system..

Trump has snared himself so that he cannot escape his collusion with the Russians.

That's because the conservative media has deliberately brainwashed you into believing crazy things. You're off in an alternate reality.

And yes, we understand that lots of other people you know are also detached from reality. That's how cults work.

So you're ready now to excuse all criminal behavior from your party. You're not loyal to the USA any more, you're only loyal only to your cult/party. You've become one of the domestic enemies of the Constitution that my sacred oath requires me to oppose.

The alternate reality is your own. Falling into the deep dark abysses...

That's because the conservative media has deliberately brainwashed you into believing crazy things. You're off in an alternate reality.

And yes, we understand that lots of other people you know are also detached from reality. That's how cults work.

So you're ready now to excuse all criminal behavior from your party. You're not loyal to the USA any more, you're only loyal only to your cult/party. You've become one of the domestic enemies of the Constitution that my sacred oath requires me to oppose.

You have no reason to have lost faith with the American media. You HAVE reason to have lost faith with Donald Trump and those with whom he's surrounded himself. I strongly suspect what you perceive as "the left" are simply those appalled at what Trump has been doing and, unfortunately for you, that includes a large number of republicans and independents

Damned few of them - and a large number of absolutely outrageous proposals.

So the concept of innocent until proven guilty stops at the border. Got it.

* secure the border

The border was secure. Obama had increased the number of people in ICE and had deported more undocumented aliens - concentrating on those who had committed violent crimes - than any administration in US history.

Like the Clean Air Air and the Clean Water Act? You need to get your priorities straight. The Dow went from 6,900 to over 18,000 during the Obama administration. Where, exactly, do you see evidence that business was suffering from excess regulations?

Are you under the impression that judge Merrick Garland did NOT want to follow the law? And then there's the matter of Roe v Wade. That IS the law at the moment. But you don't want that followed, do you.

We know no such thing.

All the emails stolen from the DNC and John Podesta were stolen by the Russians, yes.

So, do you have some source of information better than all 17 US intelligence agencies?

Really? You think that's funny? A hostile foreign power interfering with our most fundamental democratic process? Funny? Pardon me but I have to conclude you're a complete POS as an American citizen.

You and your compatriots have been at that point since before the election began. Your belief in every negative rumor concerning democrats and your rejection of every negative fact learned of Trump is simply the extremis of cognitive dissonance. You've chosen, in advance, to believe one and to reject the other because you really, really, really want Trump to be in charge.

What hostile foreign power had the ability to blackmail Hillary Clinton? How many times did Hillary Clinton recommend actions completely in contravention of the BASICS of the US Constitution? How many outright LIES and ignorant falsehoods has Hillary Clinton made since announcing her candidacy? Did millions of illegal votes give Hillary the popular vote? Are the hundreds of anti-Semitic threats and crimes since Trump's election the acts of pro-Clinton Jews? Did President Obama order the Trump Tower phones be tapped to help Hillary? Did Trump win the Electoral College by the biggest margin since Reagan? Did he have the biggest crowds in US history at his inauguration? Have the major news networks been telling lies about him? Did Hillary Clinton brag about getting away with sexual assault? Have a dozen individuals, some as young as 13, brought charges against Clinton for sexual assault?

Donald Trump is an ignorant, amoral fool

Then why did he lie about having met the Russian ambassador while acting as a Trump surrogate and using campaign funds to pay for his travel expenses on the trip?

That was huge mistake on the part of the AG and Bill Clinton, but it doesn't excuse Trump's campaign's MANY inappropriate contacts with the Russians while they were attempting to influence the election.

So lock her up. Now what are you going to do about Sessions?

How about the Russians blackmailed Trump with video of him and several Moscow hookers pissing on each other to accept Russian assistance to win the election? You don't think that might come close?

Then you're a fool by your own admission.

More's the shame I'm sure that's true.

Last edited:

* secure the border

Congratulations! You have woken up and are not part of the indoctrinated herd.

20150413_huss.jpg

The establishment drones are terrified over messages like yours. For someone to think for himself... WTF!

Forum List

Back