I stand with Alex

Apple, Google, Facebook, and, Spotify should just call themselves bakeries just to watch everyone flip sides on business rights.

So 36 months ago…could you ever have predicted you’d be standing with a liberal thrice divorced whore banger and someone who thinks George W. Bush (the guy you voted for) was one of the many behind 9/11?

Trump saved this country from a Fascist Dark Age where the government would have gotten away with spying on him. Hopefully, the fucking traitors at FBI and DOJ face a firing squad before this is over

Yawn….

Standing with the whore monger who just added a Trillion to the debt and the guy who thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax….

These are the dark ages.

Not to worry. Someone will invent a light bulb and we'll be able to see again.

I support their right to do whatever in the hell they want, but that doesnt mean i support the action.
Its sad how many people support silencing people because they say dumb fake shit....
InfoWars and Alex Jones HAS NOT BEEN SILENCED.

Go there right now and watch him all you want.
- YouTube
Gee, wonder why it says his account has been terminated? Maybe they just terminated it from MY eyes :dunno:

Youtube, Facebook, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, the New York Times, and Hollywood are so terrible. (Say Republicans)

But, we must support Jews, and Capitalists. (Say Republicans)

We must give Youtube, Facebook, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, the New York Times, and Hollywood a bunch of tax cuts.

LMFAO, stupid a$$ Republicans don't know that Jewish Capitalists dominate control over each of the above.

Republicans they get everything half-A$$ed.

How come many of you want to shut an individual down, but not the corporate media?
I thought the individual was more important than the rich corporations?
They lie and shit all the time
I'd like to nail you down to your exact view on this.....

Do you support enforcing Companies to allow anyone to say anything on their platform......
Or do your support a Company's Liberty to decide who the fuck can and cannot say shit on their platform?

Surely, you're not one of the guys that's not smart enough to know the difference between the 1st Amendment, and what a Business is able to enforce on their property....

I hope you realize that your position, if it's unfortunately the former, means disallowing an idiot to shout n!66er at a Bar all he wants and disallowing a bar owner from booting his ass out.

I support youtubes right to shut this dude down. I dont support the action itself.
Does that make sense?

Sounds like a contradiction.

If it's their venue -- don't they get to determine how it's used?

Looked at from the other direction --- does YouTube "support" or "oppose" what you or I post here?

How come many of you want to shut an individual down, but not the corporate media?

Do you support enforcing Companies to allow anyone to say anything on their platform......
Or do your support a Company's Liberty to decide who the fuck can and cannot say shit on their platform?

Surely, you're not one of the guys that's not smart enough to know the difference between the 1st Amendment, and what a Business is able to enforce on their property....

I hope you realize that your position, if it's unfortunately the former, means disallowing an idiot to shout n!66er at a Bar all he wants and disallowing a bar owner from booting his ass out.

I support youtubes right to shut this dude down. I dont support the action itself.
Does that make sense?
It makes sense to have an opinion on an action, but not wanting to have your opinion enforced by Law, yeah.

I support their right to do whatever in the hell they want, but that doesnt mean i support the action.
Its sad how many people support silencing people because they say dumb fake shit....

- YouTube
Gee, wonder why it says his account has been terminated? Maybe they just terminated it from MY eyes :dunno:
Youtube silenced Alex Jones? I didn't know they have that sort of control outside of their platform (you knew that's what she meant)
Youtube terminated alex jones channel, yes.
That is what i meant.
And that silenced Alex Jones, or just silenced him on youtube?
silenced him on youtube. Do i have to be extremely specific on every post in a thread about something specific?
The thread is about youtube. Not about his entire life.
No one is claiming the guy is strapped down in his basement by the powers that be, GT

Does that make sense?

If it's their venue -- don't they have the right to determine how it's used?

Looked at from the other direction --- does YouTube "support" or "oppose" what you post here?
Yes, im just saying i dont have to agree with it
Pinterest could ban every white person on their site. I support their right to do it, but i wont support the action.
I support a white man kicking out a black man from eatery. I support their right to do it(even though that right doesnt exist anymore :( ) but i dont support the action itself.

- YouTube
Youtube silenced Alex Jones? I didn't know they have that sort of control outside of their platform (you knew that's what she meant)
That is what i meant.
silenced him on youtube. Do i have to be extremely specific on every post in a thread about something specific?
No one is claiming the guy is strapped down in his basement by the powers that be, GT
That's what Old Lady meant, and you took her comment and instead of reading it charitably, you thought she was somehow denying that YouTube shut him down.

Now go and read her comment charitably, and you'd realize that she meant that youtube doesnt have the power to "silence" Alex Jones......in other words, she was saying "that's a little dramatic, don't you think?"

It was only a matter of time before Sobieski turned this thread into a rant about Jews. :lol:

- YouTube
That is what i meant.
That's what Old Lady meant, and you took her comment and instead of reading it charitably, you thought she was somehow denying that YouTube shut him down.

Now go and read her comment charitably, and you'd realize that she meant that youtube doesnt have the power to "silence" Alex Jones......in other words, she was saying "that's a little dramatic, don't you think?"
OL and I went over this EXACT same thing yesterday.
She knew exactly what i meant when i said he was "silenced"
Again, i dont feel the need to be so specific in every post, in a thread based on something specific.

Does that make sense?

Looked at from the other direction --- does YouTube "support" or "oppose" what you post here?
Pinterest could ban every white person on their site. I support their right to do it, but i wont support the action.
I support a white man kicking out a black man from eatery. I support their right to do it(even though that right doesnt exist anymore :( ) but i dont support the action itself.
I support it, and that support has 0 to do with the 1st Amendment or the implications therein.

That is what i meant.

Again, i dont feel the need to be so specific in every post, in a thread based on something specific.
But she was being general when she used the term silenced, and you were the one BEING specific(to youtube), lol!

Does that make sense?

I support it, and that support has 0 to do with the 1st Amendment or the implications therein.
Why is the 1st amendment being brought up? I havent even mentioned that.
I am complaining about this guy being silenced (on youtube ;) )and people support it because they dont care for the guy.
I find this whole thing disingenuous.
Partisans envelope themselves in falsehoods. His stupid bullshit is nothing new to them.

That is what i meant.

But she was being general when she used the term silenced, and you were the one BEING specific(to youtube), lol!
This thread is about something specific, lol!

So 36 months ago…could you ever have predicted you’d be standing with a liberal thrice divorced whore banger and someone who thinks George W. Bush (the guy you voted for) was one of the many behind 9/11?

Trump saved this country from a Fascist Dark Age where the government would have gotten away with spying on him. Hopefully, the fucking traitors at FBI and DOJ face a firing squad before this is over

Since none of that ever happened, the fact that you believe it did shows just how dangerous Alex Jones really is.

I don't understand why this would cause an uproar, whatsoever. The same thing is done here at this very website, daily. The mods ban people, thus enforcing the culture of their choosing. It's free to post here, we're not paying customers entering into a contract. This is not the Government shutting Alex down, he's free to carry on on his own terms.....

Terms of Service, customers have to wear a shirt and shoes..............I dunno, seems partisan like everything else

Since none of that ever happened, the fact that you believe it did shows just how dangerous Alex Jones really is.

Lying about it doesn't change a fucking thing. Obama used the power of the government to spy on the Republican Candidate. You can't spin that

While a bunch of Capitalists, and Capitalist Jews in Facebook, Youtube, the media, the press, and Hollywood undermine your country at home.

Democrats insist it's "All good my home skillet"

Republicans insist we must "Go to war to support Capitalism, and Jews in Iraq, and Syria"

Wow, how could a nation be so stupid?

I don't understand why this would cause an uproar, whatsoever. The same thing is done here at this very website, daily. The mods ban people, thus enforcing the culture of their choosing. It's free to post here, we're not paying customers entering into a contract. This is not the Government shutting Alex down, he's free to carry on on his own terms.....

Terms of Service, customers have to wear a shirt and shoes..............I dunno, seems partisan like everything else
It is partisan to some.
If this happened to some left wing kook, the arguments would be switched. And they would be saying the same shit the other side was saying about this.

Forum List

Back