I spent thousands today at a gun shown in Orange County.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.
The place was jam-packed with non stop trading going on all day long.
I’ve never seen more AR-15’s bought in my life.

Proving once again that a fool and his money are soon parted.

One of your retard Liberal wacko buddies already posted that here...focus and follow along Loon...no time for redundancy.

Carrying on King Hussein’s legacy, LefTards have business absolutely booming for the guns and ammo industry.

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

NEGATIVE
I give AR-15’s away as gifts to family members these days....anything to make you nutless pussies piss yourselves....hahaha
Says the nutless pussy who is so scared he thinks he needs and AR15 to be safe...

Says the gutless wonder who is so scared he needs to outlaw guns to be safe.

Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.

That doesn't even make sense. Ignoring your mental illness, you're talking about mass shooters buying how many guns a year?

Another inner city elitist who would scream, cry and faint if you ever actually touched a gun
Strike one! I own guns
Strike two! I don't live in the inner city (or a city at all)
Strike three! Don't project your mental illness onto others.

Sure, you own guns. And I'm a professional ballet dancer

He's not kidding. I've seen his dress.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Because, no one profits more from Mass shootings than gun manufacturers and the NRA.

That doesn't even make sense. Ignoring your mental illness, you're talking about mass shooters buying how many guns a year?

Another inner city elitist who would scream, cry and faint if you ever actually touched a gun
Strike one! I own guns

I also have amazing legs

Strike one! I own guns

I also have amazing legs

Let's not go there, K?

Strike one! I own guns

I also have amazing legs

Let's not go there, K?
Jerry Richardson Asked Female Employees If He Could Shave Their Legs

What a rube! Fooled into buying more guns because he thinks someone is going to take his away!

that's why he's always going to be a broke loser

Last edited:

I'm probably a better shot than you are. and I KNOW my husband and son are.

wackjob

I'm probably a better shot than you are. and I KNOW my husband and son are.

wackjob

Another internet Annie Oakley leftist gun master who believes guns cannot be used safely for self defense and we should hire $25K security guards and wait for the cops to direct traffic while we get shot instead. Your crap is lame

Proving once again that a fool and his money are soon parted.

One of your retard Liberal wacko buddies already posted that here...focus and follow along Loon...no time for redundancy.

That’s not redundancy. That’s just great minds thinking alike.

Cool story

Please, she's a lame liar who's only believed by sheep. You know, you.

It's the lame leftist lie, every one of you who think you know guns emanate an aura of evil are ... gun owners!!!

You're liars, and lame ones. If you were, you'd grasp allowing the teachers and administrators to defend their lives and their student's lives
1470447011090.gif

Please, she's a lame liar who's only believed by sheep. You know, you.

It's the lame leftist lie, every one of you who think you know guns emanate an aura of evil are ... gun owners!!!

You're liars, and lame ones. If you were, you'd grasp allowing the teachers and administrators to defend their lives and their student's lives
1470447011090.gif

Sounds like the guy who a leftist who says is a gun owner and an excellent shooter and that's how she knows guns are useless for self defense says, she won, she's a gun owner! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Dude, think ...

Forum List

Back