2nd Amendment supporters...you better get motivated, they are coming for our guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is undeniable now, and if an anti gunner tells you they just want reasonable gun control...they are lying....

Surprise, Surprise: March For Our Lives Once Again Shows Why The Left Can’t Be Trusted On Gun Control

First of all, let’s drop the myth that America is a shooting gallery. It’s not, especially in our schools, which are safer than ever. School shootings are still rare. Mass shootings are rare.

Second, Fix NICS was part of the omnibus bill that was signed into law by President Donald Trump on Friday, so background checks have taken a step forward in being tightened. The NRA and the National Shooting Sports Foundation supported Fix NICS.

So, what if the anti-gun mob has their way and gets magazine limits, a new ban on so-called assault weapons, and universal background checks. They want to take a mile, many more miles, if we give them an inch. It’s a gun ban. It’s gun confiscation. It’s the abolition of the Second Amendment. And this is not just something that was a byproduct of the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida. This has been on the progressive agenda for years. They’re just using aggrieved teenagers to push it because emotions are valued more than facts in this battle—and the Left has all the feelings in the fight to strip Americans of their rights.

That’s where we’re heading if these people win. We cannot let that happen, which is why I’m worried about 2018. House Democrats already have a bill that virtually bans firearms in this country, with 82 percent supporting the ban on all semiautomatic firearms, which includes handguns. This is where their base is on the issue of gun control.

The conservative movement needs to unite and defeat this upswell.

This is not just a fight over the Second Amendment. It’s for the Bill of Rights.

It’s for the heart and soul of the country that is being put in the crosshairs. This isn’t just some other fight; it’s a deeply entrenched and highly intense cultural one.

Things could get messy. It’ll start with these action items.

The universal background check system the Left wants would have to be a national registry to track private transfers, which are mostly family inheritances, like a father passing down his guns to his son or daughter, which is common.

This will be the blueprint from which mass gun confiscation could occur. If it does—let’s just entertain this for a second—then, we’ll see police going door-to-door to grab these firearms from law-abiding citizens. I’m sure the Left would have zero problems with this, though they become incensed when federal agents round up illegal aliens; illegals over citizens, sounds like where the progressive Left is today, huh?

Let’s not give them an inch. It’s times like these that defending freedom is difficult. Stick to your guns (no pun intended).

Use their hate to motivate you; head to that voting precinct on 2018 and don’t check that box that reads “Democratic.” When the Left calls you a terrorist for being an NRA member or says that you have blood on my hands for supporting the Bill of Rights? Renew or join the NRA and start donating to other pro-Second Amendment organizations and politicians. Also, you can be both for gun rights and keeping schools safe.

This is undeniable now, and if an anti gunner tells you they just want reasonable gun control...they are lying....

Surprise, Surprise: March For Our Lives Once Again Shows Why The Left Can’t Be Trusted On Gun Control

First of all, let’s drop the myth that America is a shooting gallery. It’s not, especially in our schools, which are safer than ever. School shootings are still rare. Mass shootings are rare.

Second, Fix NICS was part of the omnibus bill that was signed into law by President Donald Trump on Friday, so background checks have taken a step forward in being tightened. The NRA and the National Shooting Sports Foundation supported Fix NICS.

So, what if the anti-gun mob has their way and gets magazine limits, a new ban on so-called assault weapons, and universal background checks. They want to take a mile, many more miles, if we give them an inch. It’s a gun ban. It’s gun confiscation. It’s the abolition of the Second Amendment. And this is not just something that was a byproduct of the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida. This has been on the progressive agenda for years. They’re just using aggrieved teenagers to push it because emotions are valued more than facts in this battle—and the Left has all the feelings in the fight to strip Americans of their rights.

That’s where we’re heading if these people win. We cannot let that happen, which is why I’m worried about 2018. House Democrats already have a bill that virtually bans firearms in this country, with 82 percent supporting the ban on all semiautomatic firearms, which includes handguns. This is where their base is on the issue of gun control.

This is not just a fight over the Second Amendment. It’s for the Bill of Rights.

It’s for the heart and soul of the country that is being put in the crosshairs. This isn’t just some other fight; it’s a deeply entrenched and highly intense cultural one.

The universal background check system the Left wants would have to be a national registry to track private transfers, which are mostly family inheritances, like a father passing down his guns to his son or daughter, which is common.

This will be the blueprint from which mass gun confiscation could occur. If it does—let’s just entertain this for a second—then, we’ll see police going door-to-door to grab these firearms from law-abiding citizens. I’m sure the Left would have zero problems with this, though they become incensed when federal agents round up illegal aliens; illegals over citizens, sounds like where the progressive Left is today, huh?

Let’s not give them an inch. It’s times like these that defending freedom is difficult. Stick to your guns (no pun intended).

Use their hate to motivate you; head to that voting precinct on 2018 and don’t check that box that reads “Democratic.” When the Left calls you a terrorist for being an NRA member or says that you have blood on my hands for supporting the Bill of Rights? Renew or join the NRA and start donating to other pro-Second Amendment organizations and politicians. Also, you can be both for gun rights and keeping schools safe.

Well, you're helping to take their lives.......

I see a rapper got on board with you lot.

Rapper Killer Mike defends owning a gun

"
Killer Mike: Rapper defends gun ownership in NRA video"

Yep, a guy whose parents were teenagers when his mother gave birth, black, college drop out.... the sort of thing the right often look to as example of what they hate about American society, and..... well...

it's like the US supporting the Mujaheddin. You're enemy's my friend kind of rubbish.

"

Yep, a guy whose parents were teenagers when his mother gave birth, black, college drop out.... the sort of thing the right often look to as example of what they hate about American society, and..... well...

it's like the US supporting the Mujaheddin. You're enemy's my friend kind of rubbish.

How am I, someone who supports law enforcement, while democrats attack law enforcement, someone who supports long prison sentences for violent gun criminals while democrats let violent gun criminals out on bond, out of jail, and back on our streets, and someone who wants to allow armed guards and staff to protect our kids while democrats want them in democrat gun free zones so they can be targeted by mass shooters....?

The problem is the democrat party...they attack police, they let criminals out of jail, in particular the Florida shooter where President Obama's Promise Program kept the shooter from getting a criminal record, and they want to keep schools defenseless......

Democrats, not law abiding gun owners are the problem...

Just more of the same drivel from Repubtards who have never read the 2nd Amendment, or if they did, suffer from a lack of comprehension. They choose to glorify "shall not be infringed," but ignore "well regulated." Well, there was certainly good news today about guns:

Remington, the oldest gun maker in the United States, files for bankruptcy

And the government, or Progressives, or President Obama or Hillary did not do it to them. They did it to themselves! Period, end of stormy, opps, story.

The left has always been at war with the Bill of Rights. If it isn't the 1st Amendment freedom of religion it's freedom of speech on universities. Today they motivate kids and attack the easy targets like the NRA. It's no secret that every left wing organization like "move on", BLM, OWS and even Planned Parenthood is involved in this political movement. It's not so much about guns as it is about anger and hatred over the last election. It was a freaking Sanders democrat activist who opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring and the MSM buried the story faster than the corpse of the shooter. The Vegas shooter was most likely motivated by hatred of republicans. A CBS executive spilled the beans by claiming that the concert people were "nothing but Trump rabble". Ordinarily the MSM wouldn't let the Vegas mass shooting alone but for some reason there is a media blackout on Paddock and it's probably because of his motivation.

"

Correct, I mean how many times over the past two days have there been posts from the RWNJs about "negroes and latins" causing the gun problem....

The left has always been at war with the Bill of Rights. If it isn't the 1st Amendment freedom of religion it's freedom of speech on universities. Today they motivate kids and attack the easy targets like the NRA. It's no secret that every left wing organization like "move on", BLM, OWS and even Planned Parenthood is involved in this political movement. It's not so much about guns as it is about anger and hatred over the last election. It was a freaking Sanders democrat activist who opened fire on a republican baseball team last spring and the MSM buried the story faster than the corpse of the shooter. The Vegas shooter was most likely motivated by hatred of republicans. A CBS executive spilled the beans by claiming that the concert people were "nothing but Trump rabble". Ordinarily the MSM wouldn't let the Vegas mass shooting alone but for some reason there is a media blackout on Paddock and it's probably because of his motivation.

Oh, that's rich.

The right only care about the right to keep guns and the right to use their religion as a way of fucking over other people's rights.

"My religion hates kneegrows, so I demand my right to enslave kneegrows"

Anything about equality? No. They don't want gay people to marry, be in the military, in fact they want them to go away and not exist.

You want to take drugs to be happy. No, you can't.

You don't want to have a child. No, you can't have an abortion.

I mean, from the people who banned alcohol talking about people's rights, it's a bit rich.

"

How am I, someone who supports law enforcement, while democrats attack law enforcement, someone who supports long prison sentences for violent gun criminals while democrats let violent gun criminals out on bond, out of jail, and back on our streets, and someone who wants to allow armed guards and staff to protect our kids while democrats want them in democrat gun free zones so they can be targeted by mass shooters....?

The problem is the democrat party...they attack police, they let criminals out of jail, in particular the Florida shooter where President Obama's Promise Program kept the shooter from getting a criminal record, and they want to keep schools defenseless......

Democrats, not law abiding gun owners are the problem...
Obama set up the attack and then put in place a police force of paid observers who stood by and allowed the attack to take it's course until after the attacker's gun jammed. They made sure he got the weapons he needed to do the job and gave him the time he needed to get a decent body-count.

Just more of the same drivel from Repubtards who have never read the 2nd Amendment, or if they did, suffer from a lack of comprehension. They choose to glorify "shall not be infringed," but ignore "well regulated." Well, there was certainly good news today about guns:

And the government, or Progressives, or President Obama or Hillary did not do it to them. They did it to themselves! Period, end of stormy, opps, story.

Live and learn dipshit.....

Please, turn off Faux News. They are going to completely turn to mush what little brain you have left.

Right back atcha numb nuts:

Justice Scalia’s Gun-Control Argument

Can't stop them from coming but reckon I can arrange for them to limp going back.

Right back atcha numb nuts:

Justice Scalia’s Gun-Control Argument

And he's wrong just like you are.

The thread brought to you by the gun wholesalers and retailers of Merka.

OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ SUMBUDEEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!!!

if an anti gunner tells you they just w.ant reasonable gun control...they are lying...
That all you got left? Fear mongering? YOU are the one who is lying, Guy, and you should be ashamed. Sure, disagree with the gun control supporters, but at least use facts. This is ridiculous.

The thread brought to you by the gun wholesalers and retailers of Merka.

OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ SUMBUDEEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!!!
And this ^^^^ is from a gun owner, supporter of the 2nd Amendment.
Just goes to show how far off this argument actually is.

"

huh? I think you might win stupid post of the day.

Wolf! Wolf!

if an anti gunner tells you they just w.ant reasonable gun control...they are lying...
That all you got left? Fear mongering? YOU are the one who is lying, Guy, and you should be ashamed. Sure, disagree with the gun control supporters, but at least use facts. This is ridiculous.
not sure why you posted that. that is inaccurate and you know it. You know the left wants a total gun ban as they want open borders. they want america to cease to exist.

Forum List

Back